After the successful last year summit in Stockholm, Sweden we are happy to announce next edition of Biomass PowerON 2021
with newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent speakers & technical insights! The conference will take place on 25th and 26th May 2021.
Recent European regulations and new market trends resulting from the increase in demand for ecological energy sources cause the rise of interest in biomass. New worldwide opportunities appeared for bioenergy industry due to global pandemic, showing that energy, industry, transport and many others do not have to be coal-dependent.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
- Market developments in a global and European perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European industry
- Economics and sustainability challenges
- Biomass certification and sustainability
- Financing and investing strategies
- Biomass plants’ case studies
- Supply chain and logistics – planning and management
- Latest technological advancements
- Pellet market development worldwide
- New solutions for Combined Heat & Power (CHP) generation
- Best practise examples for specific applications
- Role of biomass and influence to management of climate preservation
Who should attend
Experts from Power Companies, Commodity Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of Biomass, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others. Research centres and institutes, consultants and market analytics
Why you should join the Biomass PowerON 2021
Take an In-depth look into biomass to power supply, production and applications on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the energy industry.
- Anders Egelrud, Stockholm Exergi
- Richard Peberdy, DRAX
- Bjarne Munk Jensen, AffaldVarme Aarhus
- Martin Rödén, Blucarbon Solutions
- Karin Medin, Söderenergi
- Andrius Smaliukas, Baltpool
- Peter Kofod Kristensen, ØRSTED
- Michael Bartlett, Phoenix BioPower
- Michael Schytz, HOFOR
- Johan Mertens, Engie
- Lauma Kazusa, SUEZ
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, World Bioenergy Association
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.