Our 5th Annual Joint Networks Summit
will be a 'Town-Hall' style discussion that will bring together members of the DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia to examine the current efforts toward developing & implementing a joint tactical network that is unified, resilient, & interoperable for the Warfighter/Combatant Commanders. This Summit will focus on the push across the Military Services to work together on facilitating agile & secure communications in a complex battlespace, that will help to enable Joint All-Domain Command and Control, or JADC2.
Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Delivering a unified & resilient network that will prepare U.S. Forces to fight & win a war against any adversary
- Advancing agile and secure communications to enable Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Implementing effective C5IT capabilities in support of worldwide Army operations
- Developing, producing, deploying & sustaining Air Force networks to enable decisive combat operations
- Transforming the Joint Force: A warfighting concept for Great Power Competition
- Ensuring integrated & interoperable C4I and Space capabilities for the US Navy
- Providing resilient & responsive Tactical Communications Systems in support of Joint, Allied, & Coalition Forces across all spectrums of conflict
- Facilitating unclassified and classified IT systems support for tactical networks across the USMC
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2020 DoD Appropriations Act appropriated $100.8 million for Multi-Domain Command and Control Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) and another $43.6 million for Advanced Battle Management System RDT&E toward development of the JADC2. This furthers the push across the military to have a joint tactical network that is interoperable for mission success across the spectrum of conflict. At this event, attendees will have the chance to hear from Senior level speakers from across the DoD offer their perspectives on how they are helping to develop the architectures & technologies needed connect tactical data links, as well as strengthen overall C4IT capabilities for the Warfighter.
This Summit will also detail the current initiatives toward establishing a network that is compatible across the Joint Force and will enable a decisive advantage in Multi-Domain Operations. There must be a secure and robust communications network to enable increased speed and flexibility in decision-making for the Warfighter to outpace the adversary. At this forum, attendees will hear about the DoD's current approach to ensuring that warfighters can access mission data from any tactical network or any device in the battlespace. In the era of Great Power Competition, collaboration amongst the services on how to bridge the gap between legacy C3 capabilities & JADC2 will be critical at the tactical edge.
Lastly, the 2021 Joint Networks Summit
will provide the attendees insight into the current challenges of exchanging information across the various networks in a multi-domain environment, as well as how Zero Trust architectures may be the key in defending against cyber-attacks on the network. Leveraging various emerging technologies in collaboration with industry will be key to DoD's fully networked modernization approach that allows Joint All-Domain Operations for a more lethal Joint Force.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
5th Annual Joint Networks Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
2021 Scheduled Speakers:
- LtGen Dennis A. Crall, USMC, Director, Command, Control, Communications and Computers/Cyber, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Joint Staff, J6
- VADM Andrew Lewis, USN, Commander, SECOND Fleet/Commander, Joint Forces Command, Joint Staff
- Maj Gen Robert J. Skinner, USAF, Director, Command, Control, Communications and Cyber (C4), USINDOPACOM
- MG Christopher T. Donahue, USA, Commander, 82nd Airborne Division
- RADM John F. Meier, USN, Commander, Naval Air Force Atlantic
- Maj Gen Michael J. Schmidt, USAF, PEO, Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Jane Rathbun, SES, Chief Technology Officer & DASN Information Warfare and Enterprise Services, DON
- BG Christopher L. Eubank, USA, Commanding General, 7th Signal Command
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Live Broadcast Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.