We are proud to announce the 8th Pre Filled Syringes East Coast virtual conference
taking place on 26th and 27th April 2021.
The global pre-filled syringes
market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, this event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry. The upcoming conference will cover key topics driving the industry including: advancing development for drug delivery devices, regulatory updates including the FDA draft guidance on bridging studies, connectivity and digital health for combination products and compatibility for drug delivery systems.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in April 2021.
Benefits of AttendingPre-Filled Syringes East Coast
will explore industry updates and considerations for PFS
platforms and integrated development. Gain insights into the industry acceleration towards connectivity following the pandemic through case studies on connected devices and virtual studies. Hear from leading regulatory experts on international guidance, EU MDR, bridging studies and convergence opportunities. Delve into real world examples of advancing injectable device development and global health priorities for pre-filled syringes
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who's attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
- Christine Lynn Lanning, Distinguished Scientist, Device Area Leader, Safety Assessment/Merck & Co., Inc
- Courtney Jarrahian, Portfolio Leader, Packaging and Delivery Technologies, PATH
- Danielle Laiacona, Device Development Engineer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Herve Soukiassian, Senior program leader - Chronic therapeutics segment, Becton Dickinson (BD)
- Julia Frese, Director, TUV SUD Japan Ltd.
- Kathleen Gove, Senior Device Development Engineer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Kristina Lauritsen, Combination Products Regulatory Advisor, FDA/CDER
- Krystin Meidell, Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs CMC Medical Devices and Combination Products, Biogen
- Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Matthew McKay, Device Development Engineer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Megan K. Doyle, Global Policy Lead, Combination Products, Digital Health, and Diagnostics, Amgen
- Michael Song, Principal Engineer, Takeda
- Prem Ganapathy, Director, Head, Medical Device Test and Design Lab, Takeda
- Sally Wixson, Associate Director Regulatory Affairs, CMC. Combination Products and Medical Devices, Janssen Research & Development
- Susan Neadle, Senior Director, Global Value Chain Quality Design, and Head, Combination Products CoP, Johnson & Johnson
- Theresa Jeary, Technical Specialist & Scheme Manager, BSI
- Tieming Ruan, Sr. Director of Combination Products, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Young Chun, Lead, Human Factors and User Research, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.