We are delighted to announce the 3rd annual Defence Aviation Safety Conference taking place virtually on the 21st - 22nd April 2021.
As the only online event specifically focused on defence safety for the military aviation community, Defence Aviation Safety offers a unique opportunity for leaders and experts to meet and share best practice that will save lives and protect capability.
Keeping aircraft airworthy and creating a safety culture across military aviation has never been more important as many defence forces continue to extend the lifecycle of their platforms and systems. Likewise, the growing need for more effective certification processes when onboarding new platforms into service, and maintaining these to the required flying standard, is key to all nations that want to remain prepared for high tempo operations.
While the primary focus of this event will be on safety in defence aviation, it will also be of interest to those involved in the acquisition and safe operation of unmanned systems and to those concerned with the certification of all equipment types.
The Defence Aviation Safety 2021 Virtual Conference will bring together leaders from around the world to focus on strategies to enhance the protection of lives and capability for aviators and ground crew operating in todays battle environment.
We are globally recognised by the Military Aviation Community as experts and leaders in Defence Safety and therefore we welcome the opportunity to strengthen this network and knowledge.
- Air Commodore Jan-Paul Apon, Director Military Aviation Authority , Netherlands Armed Forces
- AIr Vice Marshal Allan Marshall, AOC, No.1 Group, Royal Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Richard Maddison, AOC No. 22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Anthony Kleiger, Director of Safety, Air Combat Command , US Air Force
- Colonel Ed Butterworth, Deputy Commander 1st Aviation Brigade (Find), British Army
- Colonel George G. Ferido, Brigade Commander, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- Colonel Kim Juhala, Director MAA , Finnish Armed Forces
- Colonel Paul Hughes, Chief Engineer and Type Airworthiness Authority for UK Strategic RPAS , UK MOD
- Colonel Ronald Ells, Deputy Commander US Army Safety Center , US Army
- Commodore Stuart Henderson, Navy Safety Centre Director, Royal Navy
- Director, Helicopters, DE&S UK MoD
- Francois MATHIEU, Air Capabilities/Military Aviation Authority, Luxembourg Directorate of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Sandor Simon, Head of Airworthiness Section, MAA, Hungarian Defence Forces
- Major General John Rauch, Commander US Air Force Safety Center , US Air Force
- Miles Dixon, Director, SMi Group Ltd
- Rear Admiral Fredrick Luchtman, Commander, US Navy
- Richard Duriez, Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, NATO HQ
- Sir Simon Bollom, Chief Executive , DE&S
- Wing Commander John Moorehead, SO1 Air Safety, Joint Helicoper Command , UK MoD
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.