Already on the 5th edition of successful series, we are pleased to announce the next edition of European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference
. The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
COVID-19 - The Great Lockdowns
- Fuels Markets Overview: Supply and Demand
- Understanding EU Policies and Regulations
- The Need for Green H2 in Short- and Mid-Term
- The Move to Petrochemicals
- Processing Technology Improvements
- Digitalisation of the Refinery
- The Circular Economy
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Stuart Broadley, CEO, The Energy Industries Council
- Stephen Fisher, Refining Strategy & Commercial Advisor, BP
- Dirk Langhammer, Vice President Business Transformation, OMV
- Andrew Inglis, Principal Consultant, Nexant
- Spyros Kiartzis, Manager New Technologies & Alternative Energy Sources, Hellenic Petroleum S.A
- Giacomo Rispoli, Executive Vice President, Portfolio Management & Licensing, ENI
- John Cooper, Director General, Fuels Europe
- Denis Thomas, EU Regulatory Affairs & Business Development Manager Renewable Hydrogen, Hydrogenics Europe
- Bernard Chaud, VP for Industrial Strategy, Global Bioenergies
- Pierre Dechamps, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Paolo Corvo, Head of Sales & Marketing, Business Line Biofuels & Derivatives, Clariant Produkte GmbH
- Gabor Kis, Technology Development Lead Expert, MOL Group
- Grzegorz Jozwiak, Refining & Petrochemical Process Optimisation Manager, PKN Orlen
- Chris Hunt, Director General, UKPIA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.