Our 4th Annual Warfighter Systems Summit
provides leaders within the Department of Defense, academia, industry, and other critical stakeholders an open 'Town Hall' forum that serves as a conduit for information exchange, idea generation, and open dialogue and debate. The goal of this year's Summit is to focus on near term capabilities as well as future innovations in support of improving the lethality, survivability and mobility of the close combat Warfighter
.Current Health and Safety Protocols
Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Developing and demonstrating new capabilities that will increase survivability, lethality, mobility and mission flexibility for the near future close combat Warfighter in MDO
- USMC capabilities development in support of Force Design 2030 : Ensuring the overall training and equipping of the USMC with fully integrated infantry combat capabilities
- Evolving the Adaptive Squad Architecture for the Army
- Equipping the Warfighter for operating in subterranean and dense urban environments including assured PNT in contested or denied environments, and utilizing intermediate force capabilities in densely populated areas
- Current DoD Humans Directorate research activities for enhancing optimal Warfighter performance
- Human- machine teaming in support of military tactical operations and decision-making processes and how can we optimize human performance with manned, unmanned, and autonomous systems for seamless multi-domain operations
- Optimizing Warfighter training with modeling and simulation
- Improving Warfighter support capabilities for Expeditionary Advance Base Operations (EABO) for the Navy
- Filling Warfighter capability gaps to combat terrorism
- Developing & integrating superior clothing to provide the Soldier state-of-the-art protection
Why you should attend this year's Symposium:
From supporting the USMC's Force Design 2030 and the Navy's overarching focus on Great Power Competition in the Littoral battlespace, to the Army's continual evolution of an Adaptive Squad Architecture and what the future of operating in dense urban environments will require, the Summit agenda will discuss both near and long term capability gaps.
With an eye to the near term future, we will convene a panel to discuss the evolving research toward human-machine teaming in order to inform future Warfighter
applications as well as innovations in brain - computer interfaces.
Attendees at our Warfighter Systems Summit
will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers and acquisition authorities about the future of US close combat forces. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the Warfighter
capabilities acquisition processes and will hear about the solutions urgently needed by Warfighters
to ensure the US maintains a tactical overmatch over its adversaries.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Warfighter Systems Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, "tech talk" product demonstrations and exclusive branding opportunities.Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
2021 Confirmed Speakers:
- MajGen Francis L. Donovan, USMC, Commanding General, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force
- BG Anthony Potts, USA, Program Executive Officer, PEO Soldier
- BGen Eric Austin, USMC, Director, Capabilities Development Directorate, MCCDC, HQMC
- Dr. Patrick Baker, SES, Director, CCDC, ARL
- Mr. Douglas Tamilio, SES, Director, CCDC Soldier Center
- Dr. Frank DiGiovanni, SES, Deputy Director, N95, OPNAV
- COL Scott Gilman, USA, Deputy Director, U.S. Army Modeling and Simulation Office
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueSunset Room at National Harbor Marina
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MDHotel
Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate at: THE WESTIN WASHINGTON NATIONAL HARBOR
171 Waterfront Street National Harbor, Maryland 20745.Hotel Discount Reservation LinkTHE HYATT PLACE NATIONAL HARBOR
123 Waterfront Street National Harbor, Maryland 20745Hotel Discount Reservation LinkParking
Parking details will be provided to registrants one week before the event in the “Event Logistics” e-mail.