The 8th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources World Forum
, December 7-8, 2021 in Los Angeles, brings together stakeholders from across the DR / DER
industry and internationally to examine the latest technology advances, case studies, and business strategies for optimizing demand response, energy efficiency, DER
integration and control, and demand side management programs. Now in its eighth year, the event is designed to help utilities and C&I end users realize the full economic benefits of incorporating these capabilities into their operations, and leveraging the next-generation smart grid to optimize performance.
Topics to be convered include:
- Adapting DR portfolios to the evolving utility business model in the 21st century
- Integrating and controlling distributed energy resources
- Technology infrastructure for price-based grid coordination
- Regulatory and policy trends impacting DR and DER
- Energy storage advances and implications for DER deployment
- New technologies and strategies for maximizing demand response performance
- Tools and techniques for addressing the Duck Curve
- Integration of DERs at the Grid Edge
- Electrifying the load: strategies for accommodating growing distributed renewable generation
- Next-generation microgrids and demand response
- Cloud-Optimized smart buildings: Technologies, challenges and benefits
- Valuation of PV and DER within distribution networks
- Working together across stakeholder groups to make DER work
- Emerging load control strategies
- Transportation electrification
- DR / DER role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Using grid management technologies to address distribution challenges
- Green Button, customer interaction, and achieving new levels of end user engagement
- And more
An Open, Cross-Stakeholder Networking Event
Global in Focus - Network with industry colleagues from around the world who are shaping the future energy network
Objective and Authoritative - In-depth presentations and panel discussions address the very latest technology advances and business issues facing DR / DER
Timely and Strategic - Discuss the implications of recent court rulings, market drivers, and policy trends shaping the next-generation smart grid / demand response industry
Interactive and Practical - Key case studies and lessons learned from the field will help attendees gain real-world insight into DR / DER
success strategies and best practices
Who Should Attend?
- Large wholesale renewable energy generators -- wind and solar
- Energy professionals at municipal, investor-owned, and rural utilities
- Energy managers at commercial and industrial end-user organizations
- Regional transmission system operators
- Curtailment service providers
- Building energy management (BEM) companies
- Regulators and government policy makers
- DR aggregators
- IT and software providers
- Smart grid technology providers and network operators
- Communications network service providers and vendors
- Financial and venture capital professionals
- Consultants and system integrators
- Researchers, analysts, and university professionals
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.