The 3rd Annual Human Performance and Biosystems Summit
will provide a forum to discuss the current evolution of human capabilities due to advances in human performance research and the development of new biological technologies. This year's Summit will feature the latest updates and innovations in the areas of personalized assessment, education, and training, system interfaces and cognitive processes, and protection, sustainment, and warfighter performance.
Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Leveraging Holistic Health and Fitness to Prepare Soldier for Multi-Domain Operations
- Developing Fit and Capable Sailors Prepared for Future Naval Operations
- Advancing Soldier Readiness and Fitness to Enhance Mission Performance
- Embracing Biology to Support the Warfighter Achieve Operational Success
- Maximizing Soldier Effectiveness so they Can Dominate in Multi-Domain Operations
- Optimizing Warfighter Health and Performance through Medical Research
- Advancing Soldier & Squad Lethality and Combat Readiness
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
Our Human Performance and Biosystems Summit
will focus on opportunities to improve human capabilities through advanced research and development in the areas of training, cognition, nutrition, medical care, and machine-human interfaces. Speakers will highlight departmental efforts to develop and deliver technologies which enable, sustain, enhance, and quantify human performance for improved mission effectiveness.
As the global environment shifts towards great power competition the stresses and requirements placed on the Warfighter will require advancements in training, cognition, nutrition, medical care, and human-machine teaming. Modern Warfighters will need to be mentally and physically to resilient to the challenges that they will face while deployed and at home. Emerging technologies and research will enable the US military to maximize the capabilities and performance of its Warfighters across the full spectrum of operations.
Speakers at the 2021 Human Performance and Biosystems Summit
will focus on efforts to leverage these emerging technologies to better prepare, train, and care for the warfighter. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to engage with senior policy makers, technology developers, and acquisition professionals about the capabilities most urgently needed by the military community.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas. We will assemble the most respected minds in the human performance community, including operational leaders, key policymakers, DoD labs, industry, and academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2021 Human Performance and Biosystems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
2021 Confirmed Speakers:
- Dr. Robb Wilcox, ST Lead for Human Systems Performance, Combat Capabilities Development Center Soldier Center
- Dr. Elizabeth (Elise) P. Van Winkle, SES, Executive Director of the Office of Force Resiliency for the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness (USD(P&R))
- COL Kevin Bigelman, USA, H2F director, Center for Initial Military Training, TRADOC
- CAPT Erik Thors, USN, Commanding Officer, Recruit Training Command
- COL Troy Morton, USA, Commander U.S. Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine
- Dr. Rajesh Naik, Chief Scientist, 711 Human Performance Wing
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N Fairfax St, 22314
Alexandria, VA, USAParking
There is no parking at the Learning Center for delegates, and street parking is limited to 2 hours
Please Note: Parking is NO LONGER AVAILABLE at the former Crowne Plaza Hotel (901 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA)
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at: SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Hotel Discount Reservation Link
(Two walking blocks to venue)