Implementing ISO 26262 allows leveraging a common standard to measure how safe a system will be in service. It also provides the ability to reference specific parts of your system because of a common vocabulary provided by the standard. This falls in line with other safety-critical application areas; a common standard provides a way to measure how safe your system is.
The Automotive ISO 26262: Functional Safety Forum
is dedicated to the practice of the ISO on different vehicles and the framework of re-use of safety functions. The 2-day conference will have different sessions covering a wide range of topics relevant for all stakeholders in the automotive functional safety sector across Europe and beyond.
The topics related to the impacts of safety standard in building a functionally safe vehicles and efficient safety management through supply chain, the major risks associated with hazard caused by the manufacturing behaviors of E/E, appropriate functional safety management methodology for automotive application, impacts of ISO26262 on the potential suppliers / customers of Electric and Electronic components and the best techniques to test failures and different methods of fault analysis will be thoroughly discussed at the conference.
This forum will feature leading industry experts with long years of professional experience from leading countries and industries in automotive functional safety sector who will be exchanging experience and sharing knowledge they have acquired over the years of their active practice.
Take the opportunity at this annual conference to become part of the ISO 26262 expert network and to exchange views and ideas with like-minded professionals over a 2-day period. This will allow you to expand your own ISO 26262 network and maintain and deepen existing business contacts.
Key Topics and Discussions:
- ISO26262, Safety of the intended functionality (SOTIF) and FuSa
- Mitigating security risks in safety procedures
- Automating functional safety
- 2nd edition of ISO 26262: what's next?
- Improving safety of future mobility
- Current challenges with regards to ISO 26262
- Fail-operational autonomous driving system
- Appropriate functional safety management methodology for Automotive Applications
- Discovering the best techniques to test failures and different methods of fault
- Identifying the impacts of safety standard in building a functionally safe vehicles and efficient safety management through supply chain
- Identifying the impacts of ISO26262 on the potential suppliers / customers of Electric and Electronic components
Key Learning Benefits
- Discovering the best techniques to test failures and different methods of fault analysis
- Participants will be able to master the safety standards and meet increasing requirements of automotive functional safety
- Discussions about building a high level of safety into car components and thus invariably increasing users' confidence
- Risk mitigating processes and procedures as regarding systematic failures and hardware failures
- Customer base to a desirable level through a perfect reliance on the key compliance procedures of functional safety standards
- Impact of the reliability on the ISO26262 compared to other automotive standards
- There will be an insight on the processes of developing safe, secure and portable software codes in vehicle systems eroding malfunctioning effects
- Adela Beres, System Safety Expert - thyssenkrupp Presta Hungary
- Eric Schmidt, Manager Lead Engineering & Safety - TTTAutoTech
- Gareth Price, Functional Safety Manager - McLaren Applied Technologies
- Giovanni Sartori, Engineering Manager - INTEL Italia Corporation
- Oscar Slotosch, CEO - Validas AG
- Paul Brancu, Test Architect - Continental Automotive Romania SRL
- Priyamvadha Vembar, Contributor to SAE J 3061 and ISO 21434 - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions
- Sascha Hackman, Head of CoE Safety Management - INVENSITY GmbH
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.