We are proud to host the sixth annual Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems
, taking place as a virtual online conference on 2nd and 3rd June 2021.
After many years of NATO allied nations engaging in combat against largely dismounted insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan, the recent doctrinal pivot towards fighting mechanized, nation-state competitors requires both technical and strategic cooperation. By design, light infantry forces sacrifice certain capabilities in order to maximize flexibility and mobility. It is therefore vital that programme managers, technical directors and industry work together to maximise lethality, standoff, and capability from modernised tank battalions to the light infantry brigade. Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems 2021
returns to provide a vital platform where international military leaders, along with industry decision makers can discuss and cooperate on efforts and build cohesion in the market.
Whether you want to hear from leading armoured vehicle programme managers, officers involved in innovative beyond line of sight fire systems, experts of delivering network enabled capability within armoured vehicles, or updates on the latest turret, weapon systems and munitions being developed, Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems 2021
is the ideal conference to attend in order to return to your team with a set of strategies and solutions to advance your future capability.
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior managers of leading armoured vehicle programmes from across the NATO-aligned world
- A unique emphasis on developing versatile lethality capabilities by exploiting open electronic architectures and a modular approach to weapon system integration
- Focused and high-level discussion featuring technical managers and project engineers from both military and industry
- Generating knowledge and expertise following recent procurement processes within international militaries
- Virtual participation, meaning you can access all content and networking from the comfort and safety of your own home
Expert Military and Technical Speakers:
- Brigadier General Richard Coffman, Director - Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
- Brigadier General Matthew J. Van Wagenen, Deputy Chief of Staff, Operations, Headquarters, Allied Rapid Reaction Corps
- Colonel Adrián Benito, Head of the 8x8 Wheeled Combat Vehicle Programme, Spanish MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Johnny Hanlon, SO1 Lethality and Cannon Team Leader, DE&S, British Army*
- Lieutenant Colonel Robert Page, Commanding Officer, Armoured Trials and Development Unit, British Army
- Representative for MRAV BOXER, Army Concepts and CapabilitiesDevelopment Centre, Bundeswehr
- Lieutenant Colonel J. Brendan Taylor, Deputy Director, Armoured Fighting Vehicle Program, Australian Army
- Senior Representative (Name Withheld for Security Reasons), Carmel FCV Programme, Israeli MOD
- Major Rory Trevis, Military Advisor, Weapon Systems Group, DSTL, UK MoD
- Captain Tom Quant, Regimental Intelligence Officer and Project Streetfighter Lead, Royal Tank Regiment, British Army
- Captain Thomas Zundel, Technical Manager JAGUAR, DGA Land Systems
- Dr Martin Hagström, Programme Manager Weapons and Protection, Swedish Defence Research Agency – FOI
- Dr Periklis Charchalakis, Technical Director, Vetronics Research Centre EU
- Mr Florian Wiss, Technical Manager 40 CTCA and JAGUAR Lethality Manager, DGA Land Systems
- Mr Sebastian Strecker, Branch Chief, Branch 520 - Optics/ Optoelectronics, Battlefield Reconnaissance, Bundeswehr Technical Center for Weapons and Ammunition (WTD 91)
- Mr Wim de Ruijter, Senior Scientist, TNO*
- Mr Pierre Magnan, Director of Engineering, CTA International
- Mr Edvard Kleberg, Manager, Armament and Fire Control Systems, BAE Systems Hägglunds
- Mr M. Serkan Balbay, Vetronics & Weapon Systems Director, FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.S.
- Mr Gökhan Özyurt, Manager, Weapon Systems Design, FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.S.
*Subject to Final Confirmation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.