Electric drive systems are a fast-developing frontier for EV powertrains, with e-drive systems, e-motors, inverters and on board chargers fundamental to supporting the growing global shift toward vehicle electrification. Cutting-edge technologies are providing the superior speed and torque associated with today’s best electric vehicles. According to some industry analysts, electric drive systems are the future and a key strategic priority of the automotive industry, with vehicle manufacturers emphasizing the need to fully exploit the power of e-drive systems, e-motors and power electronics while reducing mass and electromagnetic losses.
Part of our, Global Vehicle Electrification 2021: Cost & Driving Range Optimization Series, the Global Advanced E-Drive Systems for BEV/HEVs 2021
, will take place online on 24 & 25 March 2021, and provide a synergized understanding of e-drive motors, e-motors and power electronics - an important platforms for accelerating vehicle electrification, focusing on ways to lower cost, ensure greater electric range and leverage the full-range of capabilities for cutting-edge E-drive systems, e-motors, inverters and on board chargers.
The Global Advanced E-Drive Systems for BEV/HEVs 2021
is customer-driven event, for vehicles OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, with indispensable input and participation from suppliers of e-drives, e-motors, inverter, chargers, powertrains and other drivetrain components solutions.
A product of its time - thin on time, but big on value. 10 solutions-rich presentations and discussions delivered over two days, accessible both live and on-demand.
Who is this event designed for & who should attend?
- Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles Manufacturers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers in the EV space, including:
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers?
- Lithium-Ion/Li-Ion Battery Companies
- Solid-State Batteries Companies
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal/Cooling Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- eMobility/Charging Infrastructure Companies
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- CAE Software and Modelling Suppliers
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- Engineering Consultancies
With Job titles including but not limited to:
- CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads of, Technical Leads, Managers, Engineers, Scientists of:
- BEV, Hybrids and Mild-Hybrid
- Energy Storage
- Cooling and Thermal Management
- Research, Development & Innovation
- eMobility & Charging Infrastructure
- Powertrain Engineering & Propulsion
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Sid Ali Randi, Research & Development Engineer Electric Motors, Groupe Renault
- Alper Sina Yaman, Senior Systems Engineer - Electrified Powertrain, Ford Otosan
- Rakib Islam, Senior Motor Engineering Specialist, Dura Automotive
- Claudio Vittori, Senior Analyst, IHS Markit
- Peter Van Duijsen, Researcher, TU Delft
- Fadi Zara, Director Vehicle Development, FAW Group
March 24 - 25, 2021 - 9am to 1pm EST
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.