Hear from Pioneering Automotive Companies that are Rapidly Developing Modular EV Platforms, Revolutionising Electric Vehicle Design & Making Them Future-Ready
The industry has thus far operated by making incremental improvements in the traditional design of the EV. To fasten the emobility revolution, automakers are now looking beyond incremental improvements in the architecture of the vehicle.
State-of-the-art, cost-effective, modular EV platforms that allow for a completely integrated vehicle have the power to allow vehicle manufacturers to achieve better production costs and improved specifications in their vehicles. With a multitude of companies including VW, Hyundai, Renault, Kia, unveiling cutting-edge modular EV platforms, is the future of EV's modular?
We present the Next-Generation Modular EV Platforms 2021 conference
, taking place online on 6th and 7th April as the industry's first and only event focusing on this hot, new topic, with 10 solutions-rich presentations and discussions delivered over two days, by vehicle manufacturers and technology providers sharing practical, technical insight on how they that are revolutionizing electric mobility.
Our latest offering, Global Vehicle Electrification 2021: Cost & Driving Range Optimization Series, has been designed to deliver a series of concise, efficient and interactive events in 2021, showcasing real application presentations, focusing on everything in the vehicle, from the Battery Pack, Powertrain, Advanced Materials and Thermal Management.
The Next-Generation Modular EV Platforms 2021
, the fifth event in the series, will take place online on 6th & 7th April 2021, providing an important and efficient platform for accelerating vehicle electrification, focusing on ways to lower cost, increase driving range and revolutionise next-generation EV architecture in a way that reinvents the electric vehicle, ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Who is this event designed for & who should attend?
- Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles Manufacturers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers in the EV space, including:
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers?
- Lithium-Ion/Li-Ion Battery Companies
- Solid-State Batteries Companies
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal/Cooling Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- eMobility/Charging Infrastructure Companies
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- CAE Software and Modelling Suppliers
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- Engineering Consultancies
With Job titles including but not limited to:
CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads of, Technical Leads, Managers, Engineers, Scientists of:
- BEV, Hybrids and Mild-Hybrid
- Energy Storage
- Cooling and Thermal Management
- Research, Development & Innovation
- eMobility & Charging Infrastructure
- Powertrain Engineering & Propulsion
- Systems & Control Engineering