Understand. Adapt. Overcome.
Hosted with the support of the Royal Marines, Future Amphibious Force 2021
will take place at an exciting time for UK amphibious capability, as the Royal Marines forge ahead with a major transformation programme to develop the Future Commando Force.
From 18-19 May, Future Amphibious Force 2021
will bring together international leaders to contribute and share knowledge on the future nature and utility of amphibiosity, as well as how their services are preparing for change. The two-day online conference will foster an environment of collaboration, providing an opportunity for participation in interactive discussions and high-level debates.
Our speakers will share their assessments of the changing threats faced by navies and amphibious forces (including A2/AD); priority capability areas for development, and how Marine forces are adapting to this new world through the use of new disruptive technologies.
- Understand doctrinal change and the role of Marines as critical enablers of the Joint Force.
- Meet with the senior leadership of the Royal Marines, as well as other friendly NATO forces at a time of modernization
- Gain a deep insight into the priority technology, innovation and capability areas for development
- Help Amphibious forces mitigate emerging threats including from Long-range Precision Weapons and information related capabilities
- Lieutenant General Sir David Andrew Capewell, KCB,OBE, MD DCisive Leadership Ltd, Former UK Chief of Joint Operations (2011-2015)
- Lieutenant General Robert F. Hedelund, Commanding General, Fleet Marine Force Atlantic
- Vice Admiral Keith E. Blount, CB OBE, Commander, NATO Allied Maritime Command
- Lieutenant General Yurii Sodol, Commander of Marine Corps, Ukrainian Navy
- Major General Tracy W. King, Incoming Commander, U.S. Marine Corps Forces, Europe & Africa
- Rear Admiral (UH) Jaroslaw Ziemianski, Naval Inspector, Polish Armed Forces General Command
- Commodore John Stavridis, Director General Littoral, Australian Navy
- Rear Admiral Mihai Panait, Chief of Naval Forces, Romanian Navy
- Major General Sergio Alfredo Serrano Alvarez, Commandant, Colombian Marine Corps
- Commodore Silva Ribeiro, Commander, Portuguese Marine Corps
- Vice Admiral Cláudio Henrique Mello de Almeida, Commander in Chief of the Fleet, Brazilian Navy
- Major General Kevin M. Iiams, Assistant Deputy Commandant, Combat Development and Integration, United States Marine Corps
- Vice Admiral Carlos Chagas Vianna Braga, Commander, Fleet Marine Force, Brazilian Marine Corps
- Rear Admiral Alberto Sodomaco, Commander of Amphibious Force & Head of Amphibious Department, Italian Navy
- Rear Admiral (UH) Yanki Bagcioglu, Amphibious Task Group Commander, Turkish Navy
- Brigadier General Peder Ohlsson, Deputy Chief, Swedish Navy
- Commodore Syed Faisal Ali Shah, Commander, Pakistan Marine Corps
- Captain Eduardo Diaz, Commander, Amphibious Brigade, Peruvian Navy
- Rear Admiral Christophe Cluzel, Deputy Commander of COMFRMARFOR, French Navy
- Colonel Hisham Khaleel Aljarrah, Commander, Royal Jordanian Naval Force
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.