Next Generation Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Symposium
The Next Generation ISR Technologies & Capabilities Symposium
addresses the urgent demand for more ISR
assets, platforms and a continued stride for maintaining advantages over U.S. adversaries. The continual push by the services for diversification & leveraging ISR
capabilities by U.S. and our coalition partners, permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions. Next Gen ISR
is a plethora of multi-int & interoperable technologies truly shaping Persistent Global Surveillance, Global Strike, Counter-intelligence/ Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons.
This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry. Additionally, you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR
and speaking on the most critical ISR issues:
Key Themes include:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
Who will you meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Leads
- C4ISR Leads
- John F. Vona, SES, Deputy Director, Plans, Program and Requirements Directorate, Air Combat Command (ACC/A5/8/9)
- Rear Admiral John Mauger, USCG, Assistant Commandant for Capabilities, U.S. Coast Guard (CG-7)
- John Fiore, SES, Technical Director, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
- Colonel James DeBoer, USA, Fixed Wing Aircraft Project Manager, Fixed Wing Project Office
- Jeffrey G. Morrison, Ph.D., Program Officer, Office of Naval Research, Warfighter Performance S&T Department
- Dr. Rajesh R. Naik, Chief Scientist, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB
- Colonel Jeffery Patton, USAF, Deputy Director Plans, Programs and Analyses, HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA
- Dr. Brian Mazanec, Director, Strategic Warfare & Intelligence, GAO Defense Capabilities and Management
- Colonel Gregory Nita, USAF, Division Chief, J37/8, HQ 16 AF
- Daniel Ermer, Daniel Ermer, Acting Director for Prototypes and Experiments (AD-P&E) for the Deputy Director for Prototyping and Software (DDP&S) in the office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (USD(R&E))
- Mr. Alexander Miller, HQDA G-2 Senior Advisor for S&T, US Army
- David “Nark” Narkevicius, Senior Staff, DoD, CIO, C3I Office
- Rick Lober, Vice President and General Manager, Defense and Intelligence Systems Division, Hughes Network Systems
- Erik Grant, Executive Director and Chief Engineer at CACI International Inc
- Stephen Long, Consulting Sr. Scientist and Systems Engineer, Instansiation LLC
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.