Preventing Fuel Fraud, Subsidy Abuse and Securing the Supply Chain
For the first time in the event's history, Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security is going digital! On 26-27 May 2021, Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Online
will serve as a collaborative forum for government, military and law enforcement personnel, to highlight important themes and scrutinise key issues surrounding oil and fuel security.
With annual worldwide thefts of oil and fuel estimated to be worth $133 billion, the need for a coordinated international response is critical. The only event of its kind globally, Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Online
will provide a unique platform for addressing the sheer diversity of threats and breadth of the challenge. It will serve as a solution-led forum with a focus on isolating and preventing loss throughout the entire supply chain.
The 2021 event represents an unmissable opportunity to gain market intelligence, discover upcoming requirements, and engage with both new and existing customers. It will provide maximum access and participation for our global community, protected from the potential for ongoing disruption by COVID-19. Hosted on a secure online platform, conference sessions are timed to facilitate international participation: 0600 - 1100 (EDT), 1100 -1600 (BST), 1800 - 2300 (SGT).
Topics under consideration in 2021 include, but are not limited to: prevention of mid and down-stream theft, tracking and tracing methodologies, countering adulteration, the importance of cyber security in preventing cyber OT attacks, countering UAV threats, as well as using UAV as a surveillance solution.
Make sure to book your place as soon as possible!
Why Attend Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Online?
- Identify loss and manipulation within the supply chain
- Adopt security and surveillance technology to monitor and protect transportation and storage assets
- Explore solutions from fuel dyes to molecular marking in order to prevent subsidy abuse and fuel fraud
- Understand the cyber threat to oil and fuel transportation infrastructure and how to deliver the protection required
- Protect brand reputation by adopting new quality assurance strategies for LNG, crude oil, lubricants and fuels
- Interact with key partners in the fight against oil and fuel smuggling to develop an integrated response to this challenge
- Adopt technology-enabled solutions to improve investigations and prosecutions
- Discover new and emerging solutions that can help you deliver enhanced security to protect pipelines from tapping
- Stop the trade and usage of illicit or adulterated fuels in your country
"Conference of this size usually provides the best mix of learning and discussion"
"All speakers were excellent and there was a great diversity in the topics covered"
"Overall a very good selection of different speakers and topics…get all news around Single Use Technology…Good opportunity to network "
"Extractables and Leachables topic was very relevant"
- Nicholas Niggli, Director General, Economic Development, Canton of Geneva
- Sheila Addo, Head of Research and Technical Aide to CEO, National Petroleum Authority, Republic of Ghana
- Sarah Jacob, Program Lead, Advanced Threats Security, Security Program, Infrastructure Security Division, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Chris Murphy, Assistant Director, National Oils Lead & Mobile Enforcement Team Coordinator, HMRC Fraud Investigation Service
- Nelson Ybarra, Oil Loss Control Manager. International Trading and Supply, PDVSA
- Major Sambit Nath, Head, Security, HPCL-Mittal Pipelines Ltd
- Ali Younes, Regional Advisor, Terrorism Prevention Branch, UNODC
- Lieutenant Commander Jo Black, Staff Officer, Maritime Trade Operations, UK Maritime Trade Operations
- Commodore Emmanuel Ayesu Kwafo, Commanding Flag Officer, Eastern Naval Command, Ghanaian Navy
- Dr. Richard Smith, Head of Cyber Security Centre, De Monfort University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.