Military Flight Training: Equipping Aircrew of the FutureThe leading online platform for the discussion of Military Fixed Wing and Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities and Technologies
Our Military Flight Training conference will be taking place from 29 June - 01 July
Concurrent with today's operational context, Military Flight Training 2021 will discuss key challenge areas including: training for contested and degraded environments, delivering LVC in mixed inventories of new and legacy platforms, solving red air deficiency, LVC interoperability, rotary-wing training, recruitment & retention, operational conversion training and crew resource management, integrated synthetic/virtual training capabilities, and effective threat emulations.
About Military Flight TrainingThe Military Flight Training Community's Annual General Meeting For The Discussion Of Military Fixed Wing And Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities And Technologies.
Over its 20 year history Military Flight Training has become the Annual General Meeting for the Air Training community. Bringing together over 250 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, Heads of Simulation & Synthetic Training and industry executives from across the globe to discuss the challenges and success shaping military flight training, both for now and the future.
In doing so it provides a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current fixed wing and rotary military flight training requirements, capabilities and programmes, engaging in international collaboration on a very real level with key allies and strengthen the message of cooperation with counterparts across the world.
Military Flight Training is organised with the support and direction of Senior Leaders from across the military and industry sectors of the flight training community. With this in mind, each presentation topic and guest speaker has been specifically selected inline with the priorities and recommendations of the community to ensure it provides attendees with the critical information they need to solve their daily flight training challenges.
Why Attend OnlineMilitary Flight Training conference has a track record for bringing together an exceptional faculty of military and industry speakers, and for 2021 we have every confidence that the online version of the event will continue to deliver an outstanding level of content.
We also anticipate that we will be able to access a broader cross-section of individuals across key military organisations who seldom have the opportunity to travel to the physical event
2021 Conference Chairmen
- Air Marshal (Ret’d) Stuart Evans, Deputy Commander, NATO Allied Air Command (2016-2019)
- Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Anthony J. Rock, Inspector General U.S. Air Force (2016 –2017), US Air Force
2021 Speaker Faculty
- Major General Craig D. Wills, Commander, 19th Air Force, U.S. Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Aamir Masood, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Training), Pakistan Air Force
- Air Commodore Jamie H Hunter, Director Flying Training No 22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Luigi Casali, Head of Training and Standardisation Office, Air Education and Training Command, Italian Air Force
- Brigadier General Michael Drowley, Commander 57th Wing at Nellis Air Force Base, US Air Force
- Air Commodore M A Awal Hossain, Air Headquarters Dhaka, Bangladesh Air Force
- Group Captain Chris Hake, Officer Commanding 78 Wing, Director Training Air Combat Group, Royal Australian Air Force
- Colonel Dainius Guzas, Commander, Lithuanian Air Force
- Colonel Pete Saunders, Director Air Simulation and Training Directorate, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Patrick Goossens, Head of Training, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel Masato Watanabe, Head of Training, Japanese Air Self Defence Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Ryan Riley, Commander 24th Detachment, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Ido Arev, Head of Fighter Exercise Branch, Israeli Air Force
- Major Michael Rosenqvist, MFTS Project Manager, Swedish Air Force
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Representing the Chief, Royal Malaysian Air Force
2021 Industry Speakers
- Audrey S. Brady, Vice President, F-35 Training & Logistics, Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS)
- Lieutenant Colonel (Ret’d) Christine “Grinder” Mau, Instructor Pilot, Lockheed Martin
- Lieutenant Colonel (Ret’d) Greg “Vader” Soderstrom, F-35 Logistics Project Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Kev Mathieson, Director, Draken Helicopter Academy
- Flack Maguire, Founder, Chairman, Executive Director, Virtual Flight Academy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.