The momentum towards providing safe and affordable access to psychedelics and empathogens for therapeutic relief from behavioral health issues continues to build and inspire shifting regulations, increasing investment and what might eventually become a bubble of emerging entrepreneurial ventures.
Join us at The Second Psychedelic Opportunity Summit
taking place June 22nd, 2021 via a Virtual Event Platform to gain the knowledge and connections needed to tap into the therapies and applications driving this exploding market.
The Founder's Mission
The Psychedelic Opportunity Summit
was founded by our CEO Ben Greenzweig who's passionate purpose is mental health. While developing conferences has been his speciality for more than two decades, as an open depressive who blogs and talks openly about his battles in hope of breaking down the stigma, Ben's curiosity about his disease led him on a journey to discover the therapeutic potential of psychedelics and empathogens. It is from this passion that forged his determination to do his part to support the responsible growth of this industry and provide a way to help many, like him, who suffer.
Reasons to Attend
- The POS is a mission driven event, designed to bring together key stakeholders from the investment, payer, provider, pharma, regulatory, scientific and medical communities to advance safe, affordable and effective access to psychedelic therapies.
- The POS brings together real-world practitioners with evidence based content to share.
- The POS is the only event designed to bring together investors, payers, providers, pharma to discuss psychedelics in behavioral therapy
- The POS brings together leading experts, medical professionals, scientists, entrepreneurs and embedded media
- There is no known event that fills the investor knowledge gap on this
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Science Officer
- Chief Reasearch Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Investment Officer
- General Counsel
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Project Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Affairs
- Research & Development
- Corporate Development
- Medical Affairs
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Venture Capital
- Insurance Companies
- Hospital Systems
- Clincal Trials
- Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform's matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you're looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services
- Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
- The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
- Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.
- Benton Bodamer, Member, DICKINSON WRIGHT
- Nicole Buchanan, Professor of Psychology, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Mackenzie Bullard, Project Management Specialist, BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER
- Daniel Carcillo, Former NHL Player, Founder & CEO, WESANA HEALTH
- Sam Chapman, Executive Director, THE HEALING ADVOCACY FUND
- Alex Dominguez, State Representative, STATE OF TEXAS
- Amanda Eilian, Co-Founder, ABLE PARTNERS
- Ben Greenzweig, CEO, MOMENTUM EVENTS
- Ifetayo Harvey, Founder, PEOPLE OF COLOR PSYCHEDELIC COLLECTIVE
- Stephen Hays, Founder, WHAT IF VENTURES
- Lucia Huang, Co-Founder & CEO, OSMIND
- Holly Jacobus, Investment Partner, JOYANCE & SOCIAL STARTS
- Ronan Levy, Executive Chairman, FIELD TRIP HEALTH LTD.
- Carlene MacMillan, CEO & Founder, BROOKLYN MINDS
- Joe Moore, Co-Founder, PSYCHEDELICS TODAY
- Lynn Marie Morski, M.D., JD, President, PSYCHEDELIC MEDICINE ASSOCIATION
- Owen Muir MD, Chief Innovation Officer, BROOKLYN MINDS
- Tim Schlidt, Co-Founder & Partner, PALO SANTO
- Kathryn Tucker, Special Counsel and Co-Chair Psychedelics Practice, Emerge Law Group - Founding Member, PSYCHEDELIC BAR ASSOCIATION
- Joseph Tucker, MD, President & CEO, MAGICMED
- Sonia Weiss, General Partner, WPSS INVESTMENTS
- Nolan Williams MD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, STANFORD UNIVERSITY
- Berra Yazar-Klosinski, Ph.D, Chief Scientific Officer, MAPS PBC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.