This year we focus on 2nd generation of biofuels and its production and use in maritime and aviation. Each of these sectors faces the need of decarbonisation and meeting sustainability goals set by national policies and European regulations. Moreover, our event will show that maritime & aviation become greener faster than we think and decarbonisation is not a distant future.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
Join us for newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent keynote speakers & technical insights!
- National policies and latest European regulations
- Outlook for the future of biofuels market
- Biofuels trade and risk management
- COVID-19 impact on the market and demand
- Scaling up biofuels production for maritime and aviation - challenges & opportunities
- Recognising and using the potential of bioethanol
- Decarbonisation of maritime through bio-LNG
- How to make maritime safer, smarter and greener
- New biofuels for marine transport
- Green port initiatives - most important European projects
- Climate protection in aviation
- Implementing sustainable aviation fuel on a global scale
- How to accelerate aviation's energy transition
Who Should attend
Fuel suppliers, end-users from entire value chain (trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil& gas companies, EPC contractors and OEM'S) aircraft and ships manufacturers, port authorities, shipping companies, airports, airlines, port operations companies, ground service and transportation providers, renewable fuels consultancies, research experts, government representatives, business analytics
- Frederic Meyer, Total
- Joey van Elswijk, Port of Amsterdam
- Maria Strandesen, A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Anita Wagner Feddersen, Air France
- Mika Torsten Bärlund, Orsted
- Panu Routasalo, UPM
- Raoul Koenig, Shell
- Sjoerd Raijmans, SkyNRG
- Gunnar Holen, Nordic Blue Crude
- Enzo De Biase, ENI Versalis
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.