The 3rd Annual Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit
provides members within the Military Aviation community, Acquisitions Authorities, academia, industry, and other critical partners, the opportunity to have a 'Town-Hall' style discussion on the strategic initiatives and operational goals being prioritized across the Joint Force to ensure air dominance. This Summit will detail how the Military Services are leveraging emerging technologies to make aircraft more agile, networked & lethal across large-scale combat operations.
Topics of Discussion:
- Guiding the future of Army airpower through the integration of low, fast, networked & lethal aircraft
- Integrating enhanced technologies such as Air Launch Effects (ALE's) that will help the Warfighter reach the standoff protection & lethality required in large-scale combat operations
- Leading USAF's initiatives to utilize Digital Engineering to reduce cost & speed up acquisition processes for the Next Generation of fighter jets & drones
- Ensuring well-equipped and trained Airmen to control and exploit Air, Space, & Cyberspace
- Advancing Future Vertical Lift (FVL) goals to eliminate capability gaps & ensure a more durable and lethal next-generation aircraft
- Developing the Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA) to be more decisive in land warfare
- Providing combat-ready, sustainable Naval Air Forces that are properly equipped & trained for mission success
- Enabling an expeditionary aviation force in support of Marine Air-Ground Task Forces (MAGTF)
- Harnessing new virtual training & simulation technologies to help bolster aviation training
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The FY2021 budget contains funding for 247 new aircraft from major programs worth a collective $23.8 billion. The budget also increases the Army's spending on future vertical lift by more than 20 percent, to $1.1 billion, including $514 million for the future attack and reconnaissance aircraft (FARA). Other military services such as the Air Force continue to develop their Next Generation Air Dominance Platform, or NGAD, as well. The 3rd Annual Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit
will give attendees the chance to learn more about important initiatives being worked within the Military Aviation community, Acquisition Authorities, academia, industry, and other critical partners, to ensure air dominance across the Joint Force, now and in the future. This Summit will detail how the Military Services are leveraging emerging technologies to make aircraft more agile, networked & lethal across large scale combat operations.
This year's forum will examine how innovations, such as Digital Engineering, could transform acquisition efforts being undertaken across the DoD to upgrade the airpower & readiness of next-generation military aircraft. Programs & technologies such as Future Vertical Lift & Air Launch Effects are being developed & fielded to help the Warfighter reach stand-off protection against threats across multiple domains, in a constantly changing operational environment. Attendees at this event will hear Senior level perspectives into how services are training & delivering combat-ready Airmen that are ready to fight and decisively win in the era of Great Power Competition.
This Summit will also explain how with a rapidly evolving threat environment, our Warfighters will need more adaptable & modernized aviation platforms. It will delve into how these systems will need to be dominant in reach and protection, to better equip operational commanders & Warfighters in a contested battlespace. Critical relationships with key industry partners will be key in enabling the integration of vital mission avionics.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Military Aviation community, as well as key policymakers across military, allied affiliates, and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision-makers and solution providers.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2021 Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
2021 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Gen Kenneth F. McKenzie, Jr., USMC, Commander, USCENTCOM
- LTG Robert L. Marion, USA, Principal Military Deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army (AL&T), Director, Army Acquisition Corps
- Lt Gen David S. Nahom, USAF, Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Programs, HQAF
- LtGen Mark R. Wise, USMC, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, HQMC
- BG Walter T. Rugen, USA, Director, Army Future Vertical Lift CFT, Army Futures Command
- RADM Greg “Hyfi” Harris, USN, Director, Air Warfare, OPNAV N98
- BG Robert L. Barrie, USA, Program Executive Officer, PEO Aviation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueCampus No. 805
2620 Clinton Ave. West, 35805
Huntsville, AL, USA