Following the success of the previous events in Brazil, the 8th BALA
will explore the latest developments in the business aviation sector of Latin America and new challenges and business opportunities for the future.
It is a unique networking opportunity for operators, aircraft manufacturers, banks, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in the future of business aviation in the region.
- An overview of corporate aviation in Latin America
- Financing and leasing business jets
- Purchase and sale of business jets
- The operators' panel
- Pilots training and shortage
- Aircraft management, maintenance and operations:
- Efficiency, safety and security
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.