This course is appropriate for beginner and experienced person alike.
The topics will build on each other and will give you the latest trends
in our heavily regulated industry and how to make it easy for yourself
while still achieving data integrity.
The attendees will be given
take away templates that will enable them to build a complete package
to meet Data Integrity Requirements for Computerized Systems.
have all heard of Computer Systems Validation & Data Integrity, but
do you really understand what it is? Do you understand how 21 CFR 11 and
Annex 11 fit into this picture? Specifically, can you answer questions
on the following:
- 21 CFR Part 11 and Computer Validation: Why so many citations?
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and 21 CFR 11 vs Annex 11
- Data Integrity vs Computer Systems Validation
- Overview and Key Requirements of Part 11 & CSV
- How to use a Risk Based Assessment to reduce work while still achieving Compliance?
- How FDA & other Regulatory Authorities Inspect Computerized Systems for Data Integrity?
Why you should attend
course will provide the attendees with more detailed experience on
validation / 21 CFR 11 compliance of a computer system, as well as
details for activities associated with computer systems validation.
Who Will Benefit
- VP of IT
- Director of IT
- Quality Managers
- Project Managers (for DATA INTEGRITY / IT)
- Validation Specialists
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Directors / Senior Directors of Discovery
- Directors / Senior Directors of Development
- Directors / Senior Directors of Commercialization
- Document Managers
- Training Managers
- Data Managers
- Safety Managers
Angela Bazigos is the CEO of
Touchstone Technologies Inc. She has degrees in Microbiology and
Computing and 40 years of experience in the Life Sciences, Healthcare
& Public Health Services.
Experience combines Quality
Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Business Administration, Information
Technology, Project Management, Clinical Lab Science, Microbiology, Food
Safety & Turnarounds. Past employers / clients include Royal
Berkshire Hospital, Roche, Novartis, Genentech, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
& Stanford Hospital. Positions include Chief Compliance
Officer,Director of QA and MIS Director. Co-authored & prototyped 21
CFR 11 guidance with FDA. Co-authored Computerized Systems in Clinical
Research w/ FDA & DIA Patent on speeding up software compliance
Recently quoted in Wall
Street Journal for using training to bring regulatory compliance to the
Boardroom includes training for Society of Quality Assurance.
/ collaborates with FDA on new guidance documents. Former President of
Pacific Regional Chapter of Society of Quality Assurance. Stanford's
Who's Who for LifeSciences.
08:00 AM PDT | 11:00 AM EDT
- What is 21 CFR 11/Annex 11 and Computer Systems Validation and how is it implemented?
- How to use Risk Based Assessments to reduce work while still achieving Data Integrity and Compliance?
- Validation Master Plan
- Complete Validation for a System (software development lifecycle)
- Equipment Qualification
- Infrastructure Requirements
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.