By co-locating the leading, international Surface Warships and OPV conferences
, we will begin 2022 with a large scale opportunity for naval leaders and professionals to meet in-person.
The meeting will provide shipbuilders, systems suppliers and naval solution providers with a critical mass of prospects and customers, all of who are keen to resume collaborating in a secure, face-to-face environment. The traditional January date for the Surface Warships event provided the nearest possible opportunity for us to get back to in-person business without disrupting our customer’s established schedules, and we want to go as ‘big’ as possible in terms of access and breadth of discussion so that we can deliver against the built-up demand in the market.
The track record of these two conferences attracting truly global participation is unrivalled, and the joining of these two, fundamentally international conference communities, will provide the best opportunity in the conference market to bring the world of naval end users to a single location.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The premier meeting ground for the maritime community
- 30+ Speakers
- 50+ Nations
- 10+ Networking Hours
- 150+ Attendees
Benefits of Attending:
- Enhance your understanding of ship design priorities to retain maritime superiority against near-peer opponents
- Upgrade operational versatility and multi-mission modularity to face the full spectrum of threats in the future operating environment
- Improve battlespace awareness by meeting leading solution providers of combat management systems, mission planning software, and sensor systems
- Inform your organisation of national shipbuilding strategies and modernisation requirements of NATO Navies to formulate winning business proposals
- Upgrade unit lethality and increase offensive power by learning about advancements in air defence, ASW, and surface-to-surface missile systems
"Excellent opportunity to focus on one of the most important maritime aspects."
"Very valuable as a networking event"
Director, Strategic Programs, DRS Power Technology, Inc.
"I thought the quality of the speakers was excellent and the way they were grouped together created a lot of synergy. I have been to 3 Surface Warships events it is an outstanding opportunity to interact with counterparts from a wide range of navies and industry."
Programme Manager, US Navy
- Admiral Sir James Burnell-Nugent KCB CBE, Former Commander-in-Chief Fleet, Royal Navy
2022 Early Confirmed Speakers
- Admiral Sir Anthony Radakin KCB ADC, First Sea Lord & Chief of Naval Staff, Royal Navy
- Vice Admiral Nicholas Hine CB, Second Sea Lord & Deputy Chief of Naval Staff, Royal Navy
- Vice Admiral Christopher Gardner, Director General Ships, DE&S
- Vice Admiral Dider Piaton, Deputy Commander, MARCOM
- Vice Admiral A'an Kurnia, Chief, Indonesian Maritime Security Agency
- Vice Admiral Kzysztof Jaworski, Commander Maritime Operations Center, Polish Operational Command
- Rear Admiral Rex Cox, Chief Executive Officer, U.K. National Shipbuilding Office
- Rear Admiral Benjamin Reynolds, Director Maritime Headquarters, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa
- Rear Admiral Christoph Muller-Meinhard, Director Support, German Navy
- Rear Admiral Iain Lower, Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Policy), Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Ed Ahlgren, Commander Maritime Operations Designate, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Stefano Turchetto, Operation Commander, EUNAVFOR MED IRINI
- Rear Admiral Mihai Panait, Chief of Naval Forces, Romanian Navy
- Rear Admiral James Parkin, Director Develop, Royal Navy
- Vice Admiral Adeluis Bordado, Flag Officer in Command, Philippine Navy
- Major General Jimson Mutai, Commander, Kenya Navy
- Rear Admiral Gian Marco Chiapperini, Executive Director, SIMA PERU
- First Admiral Azman Bin Rabani, Assistant Chief of Staff Communication, Warfare, and Information Systems, Royal Malaysian Navy
- Rear Admiral Luis Fernando Márquez Velosa, Chief Executive Officer, COTECMAR
- Captain Takuo Kobayashi, Operations and Plans Department, Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Captain John Driscoll, Chief, Office of Cutter Forces, United States Coast Guard
- Commodore Godwin Bessing, Chief Staff Officer, Ghana Navy
- David Massey, CEO, Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- Captain Aziz Alper Kurultay PhD, Head of Ship Construction, Turkish Navy
- Fleet Commander, Portuguese, Portuguese Navy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Syon Park
Park Road, TW8 8JF
London, Brentford Middlesex, UK