The 6th annual Intelligence Exploitation Summit
will focus on integrating intelligence sources to enhance the analysis and exploitation of data to support critical DoD and IC operations. With the continuous increases in computing and data mining technologies across the IC, there is a need to improve intelligence exploitation
and sharing techniques. A shift towards cloud computing and the continuous efforts for integration across the IC will allow for greater inter-agency collaboration and intelligence capabilities. The 2021 Summit will address the continuing efforts of the IC to create shared systems and avoid stove piping actionable intelligence. Intelligence leaders will also highlight the shift to the cloud as an improved method of data sharing and an enhanced way of securing sensitive information.
*Classification: Unclassified - US & FVEY onlyCurrent Health and Safety Protocols
Topics of Discussion at the 2021 Summit:
- Leveraging the Power of Cloud Computing to Increase Intelligence Sharing across the IC
- Unifying Air Force IT Capabilities to Conduct Full Spectrum Intelligence Operations
- Transforming Army Intelligence into a Net-Centric Community
- Migrating to the Cloud to Enable Faster Data Consolidation and Exploitation Across the IC
- Harnessing Emerging Technology to Increase Data Sharing at the NGA
- Collaborating with IC Members to Deliver All-Source Intelligence and Analysis for U.S. Diplomats
- Leading the Way Forward in Digital Transformation Across the Federal Government at GSA
Why You Should Attend This Summit
This educational Summit will enable the Intelligence Community, military intelligence organizations and industry partners to come together in a collaborative, town-hall forum to encourage open and honest conversation regarding the technical challenges of the IC and creating interoperable and shared systems.
Since the release of the 2019 National Intelligence Strategy there has been an effort throughout the Intelligence Community to increase collaboration and integrate intelligence systems. This shift to cloud computing and enterprise systems will enable analysts across the IC to garner better actionable intelligence but will also cause them to deal with a glut in data. While technology has advanced rapidly over the past few years it is not enough to sift through the amount of information available and create actionable intelligence needed at the pace that is required in the modern world. With the creation of a joint enterprise across the IC the hopes are that analysts will reduce stove piping and duplication of efforts allowing for a more efficient and capable intelligence apparatus.
This symposium will feature senior-level discussions that emphasize the critical need for the rapid acquisition and development of intelligence IT capabilities across all services. This program will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation's most difficult technical and strategic challenges.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Intelligence Exploitation Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus
2021 Speakers Coming Soon!
2019 Confirmed Speakers Included:
- John Sherman, Assistant DNI, Chief Information Officer, Office of Director of National Intelligence
- Greg Smithberger, Chief Information Officer, NSA
- Major General John Howard, Deputy Director for Commonwealth Integration, DIA
- Stephen Laycock, Assistant Director, Intelligence Directorate, FBI
- Dr. Barry Zulauf, Chief of Analytic Integration, ODNI
- Dr. Jeffrey Wooden, Director, National Aviation Intelligence Integration Office
2021 Agenda Coming Soon!
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N Fairfax St, 22314
Alexandria, VA, USAPARKING
There is NO parking available at the Conference Center, and street parking is limited to 2 hours.Parking is available for a fee nearby at:
Waterfront At Old Town (One block away)
226 Montgomery St
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
$11 Daily Max – CASH ONLY
Canal Center (Three blocks away)
44 Canal Center Plaza
Alexandria, VA 22314
$10 Daily Max
Washington Square (Four blocks away)
652 Wythe St
Alexandria, VA 22314
$13 Daily MaxPlease Note
Parking is NO LONGER AVAILABLE at the former Crowne Plaza Hotel (901 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA)
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at: SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Hotel Discount Reservation Link
(Two walking blocks to venue)