For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to present the 5th Annual Air Missile Defence Technology Conference
taking place in London on the 17th and 18th November 2021. This event will follow in the wake of four successful Air and Missile Defence Technology conferences
, which featured exceptional international representation.
The conference will provide a unique insight into GBAD, Counter Medium and Ballistic Missile technologies, C-RAM, Integrated and Networked Radar systems, Confronting ICBM threats and developing coherent international strategies. This conference will allow attendees to gain contacts within the most cutting-edge programs in a growing and critical market.
This event will provide an opportunity to hear the latest developments from senior international programme managers and will provide an opportunity to learn what technologies nations are investing in, to protect from a widening array of missile and airborne threats.
Benefits of AttendingAir and Missile Defence Technology
is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the international priorities and developments for air and missile defence. The two-day conference will provide attendees the opportunity to engage with senior officials and technical experts to enhance their network and understanding of the Air and Missile defence priorities.
- Hear the latest developments from leading international programmes
- Discuss how nations are adopting technology to protect against enhanced threats
- Explore how nations are engaging with on-another to enhance interoperability and strengthen their defence technologies
- Attend a conference where you can meet and network with leading programme managers
- Understand how nations are rising to combat the threats to militaries from emerging technologies
- Lieutenant General Stuart Skeates, former Royal Artillery Commander and Deputy Commander of JFC Brunssum NATO Allied Operations Command, British Army
Expert Military and Technical Speakers:
- Lieutenant General Neil Thurgood, Director of the RCCTO, US Army
- Air Commodore Phil Gordon, Director General of Air Defence, Royal Australian Air Force
- Brigadier General Fabrizio Argiolas, Commander of Air Defence Artillery, Italian Army
- Colonel Graham Taylor, Commander of the 7th Air Defence Group, British Army
- Colonel Bruce Bredlow, Deputy Commander of the 10th AAMDC, US Army Europe and Chair of NATO Air and Missile Defence
- Colonel Jaime Vidal Mena Redondo, Commander, 74th Air Defence Regiment, Spanish Army
- Colonel Ferenc Konczol, DCOM SAM WING 12 ‘Arrabona’, Hungarian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Zach “Cougar” Fennell, US Air Force, NORAD
- Major Andrius Konovalovas, Commander of Air Defence, Lithuanian Air Force
- Mr. Jaokim Lewim and Mr. Max Berthold, Swedish Defence Material Administration
- Mr. Peter Woodmansee, Missile Program Manager, USA European Command
- Mr. Bruce Hanessian, IAMD Manager, USA Air Force in Europe
- Mr. Simon Baumann, NATO Multinational Capability Cooperation, Defence Investment Division
Expert Industry Speakers
- Mr. Paddy Mallon, Chief Technologist, Thales UK Mr. Ian Spillane, Chief Engineer, Lockheed Martin UK
- Mr. Ian Spillane, Chief Engineer, Lockheed Martin UK
- Mr. Lars Krogh Vammen, Director of Business Development, Weibel Scientific A/S
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN