Delivering the Highest-Quality Care to our Nation' s Heroes
Across the entirety of the United States Government, there is no priority more imperative than that of providing the highest-quality care to our nation's Veterans. As the largest integrated health care network in the United States, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is tasked with providing care to our nation's Veterans. In order to provide Veterans with the world-class benefits and services they have rightfully earned, it requires a multitude of collaboration across organizations throughout the VA, one that must be ever modernizing to meet the evolving needs of our nation's Veterans.
As Veteran and current day healthcare priorities continue to evolve, the VA has and must continue to pivot its services and offerings to ensure it can remain relevant in an increasingly digital age. In doing so, the Veterans Affairs Secretary, the Honorable Wilkie, has identified four crucial modernization priorities to accelerate the Department' s transformation as it relates to interacting with, and how the VA ultimately serves Veterans, their families, caregivers, survivors, and the Nation.
Our Veterans Affairs Healthcare Summit
is now in its 15th iteration, and is an industry-wide staple for those supporting the VA's mission set. Our partners across the Military, Government, Private Health, academia and consultant communities have consistently made this event a marquee gathering for those senior stakeholders. With a Summit regularly hosting over 350+ attendees, this engagement opportunity will provide those leaders across the VA Healthcare ecosystem the chance to learn, share, and connect with our Nation's Veterans to improve health, access, and delivery, and for the first time in well over a year, the opportunity to collaborate in person!
*Although the subject matter of this conference relates to VA healthcare, this is a non-VA event. The organiser is solely responsible for its content and neither the Department of Veterans Affairs nor any of its components (VHA, VBA) have sponsored or endorsed this event or the organiser.*
New Vision - One Amazing Event!
- EXPERT LED EXPERTS
Some topics need more than 45 minutes. Come listen to the top three topics of the events; Substance Abuse, Patient Experience, and Acquisition Updates. All broken out into more detail and with more information.
- LEADERSHIP KEYNOTES
Listen to leadership within the VA discuss the future of healthcare and benefit delivery for our Nations Veterans in order to understand the strategic goals within the VA.
- TRACK SESSIONS
These sessions give you the option to choice your session. Create an agenda that is customized to what is most important to you, whether your interest in Clinical Care or Information Technology Related!
Discover a dedicated VA space within the Exhibit Hall to help you facilitate more conversations with those who matter most.
2021 Live, In-Person Speakers
- Terry Riffel, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Financial Management Business Transformation Service, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Assistant Deputy Under Secretary Cheryl Rawls, Executive Director, Outreach, Transition, and Economic Development Veterans Benefits Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Paul Tibbits MD, Executive Director Office of Technical Integration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Thomas Klobucar, Executive Director, Office of Rural Health, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Gerald Harmon M.D., President, American Medical Association
- Gerald Michaud, Executive Director, Office of Communications, Veterans Health Administration
- Lauren Alexanderson, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, Health, VA Office of the CTO, United States Digital Servic
- Timothy Amerson, Director & Cybersecurity Product Line Manager Office of Information and Technology (OIT), Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) Infrastructure Operations (IO) Infrastructure Cybersecurity Management (ICSM), U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Lieutenant General (Ret.) Giovanni Tuck, Vice President, Global Sales, Government and Military, CAE Healthcare
- Alan Constantian, Senior Advisor Office of Technical Integration Office of Information and Technology, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Matthew A. Miller, SES, PhD, MPH, Director, Suicide Prevention Program, Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jennifer L. Strauss, PHD, National Women’s Mental Health Program Manager, Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- William Bowman, CIA, CGAP, CRMA, Director, Enterprise Risk Management Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Martina Malek, Acting Deputy Director, Patient Experience, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dave Eisen, VP of National Accounts, Brightstar Care
- Ryan Vega, Executive Director, Office of Healthcare Innovation and Learning Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Derek Coy, Veterans’ Health Officer, Veteran of the Iraq War, New York State Health Foundation
- Sapna McManus MD, MHA, Head, Inclusion, Strategy and Partnering; Chief Diversity Officer, Genentech
- Dhiren Patel PharmD, CDCES, BC-ADM, Endocrine Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Adjunct Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy
WebsiteBook Your StayGroup Rate
: $185 per night, excluding breakfast, applicable taxes and fees.Reservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on the reservation link below. We have reserved a selection of rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability;
Book your group rate for IQPC VA Healthcare USA Oct 2021Cut-off date
: Friday, October 01st, 2021 (After the 01st of October, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 3 days prior and 3 days post the event dates. However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.About Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
Traditional retreats are redefined at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, boasting the perfect blend of fashion and function, along with a premier location near the Mosaic District, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Tysons Galleria. During your Northern Virginia getaway, journey to the sights of Washington D.C., and prioritize your health at the St. James Sports, Wellness and Entertainment Complex. At our upscale hotel, retreat to our elegant rooms and suites to freshen up in our spa-like bathrooms, or take care of business at our ergonomic workstations before attending a function in one of our modern event spaces. To satisfy your cravings, savor American dishes at our Ellipse Restaurant, and refuel with caffeine at our Coffee Kiosk. Squeeze in a workout in our fully equipped fitness center. Whether you're visiting to build business ties or simply making memories in the beautiful local area, delight in an enriched stay at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMarriott Falls Church Fairview Park
3111 Fairview Park Drive, 22042
Falls Church, Virginia, USA