Embedding Innovation At Speed And At Scale
Optimising The Decision Advantage For The Full Spectrum Of Conflict
Now in its eighth year, the international Airborne C2ISR conference
has built a strong reputation among leaders from the Air and Intelligence communities who recognize the need to strengthen partnerships, share strategic objectives and build trust and understanding in an effort to enhance global intelligence and command and control infrastructures across the air, space and cyber domains.
Building on the success of our 2019 event, which brought together over 200 delegates to discuss the changing nature of the 'OODA Loop', the 2020 conference is themed around 'embedding innovation at speed and at scale' with an emphasis on optimising the decision advantage of the future war fighter across the full spectrum of operations. This theme has the potential to address some significant gaps in understanding between government and industry and across global alliances about the future of C2ISR
as we plan for the full spectrum of operational environments and high-end, peer conflict.
The 2020 Programme In Brief
- A2AD - Airborne ISR & Early Warning Capabilities in High End, Peer Conflict
- Requirements Design - Defining the Right Capability Mix for the Full Spectrum of Conflict Environments
- The Next Generation Air Force - Addressing Skills Fade and Enhancing Decision-Making for Multi-Domain Operations
- Manned to Unmanned - ISR assets in permissive and non-persmissive environments
- Multi-Domain C2 - Integrating space and cyber into Air Force operational constructs
- AI and the Optimisation - of the PED Process in the multi-domain environment
2020 Speaker Included
- Mr Matt Roper, Chief, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance,, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Air Marshal Stuart Evans, Former Deputy Commander, NATO Allied Air Command, RAF
- Colonel General Sergii Drozdov, Commander, Ukraine Air Force
- Major General Peter Lambert, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, US Air Force
- Major General Frederic Parisot, Deputy Chief of Staff Future Plans, French Air Force
- Major General Dre Kraak, Special Assistant COM AIRCOM, NATO AIRCOM, NATO Allied Air Command
- Air Commodore Nicholas Hay, ISTAR Force Commander, RAF
- Brigadier General James Cluff, Deputy Director for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operations, US Joint Staff, US Department of Defense
- Brigadier General Phillip A. Stewart, Commander, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force
- Brigadier General Michael Gschossmann, General Manager, NATO AEW&C Programme Management Agency
- Colonel Enrique Oti, Commanding Officer, Kessel Run, US Air Force
- Colonel Loic Rulliere, Chief of Planning Office, French Air Force
- Colonel Richard Dickens, Commander, 505th Command and Control Wing, US Air Force
- Group Captain Neale Dewar, Operations Branch Head, Cyberspace Operations Centre, NATO SHAPE
- Colonel Jason Lamb, Director of Intelligence, Analysis and Innovation, Air Education and Training Command, US Air Force
- Dr Cagatay Soyer, Alliance Future Surveillance & Control Project Manager, NATO Support and Procurement Agency
- Colonel Tracy Hunter, Deputy Director, AFRL Sensors Directorate, US Air Force
- Matthew Gillis, Acting Head ISR, Land and Maritime Section, NATO Defence Investment Division
- Lieutenant Colonel Shaun Lamb MBE, SO1, Space & AI, Joint User C4ISR & Cyber, UK Ministry of Defence
- Wing Commander Gemma Read, OC 1 ISR Wing, RAF
- Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Luker, Chief of Staff, Watchkeeper Force, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Nikolaos Kipenis, Air Battle Management-Weapons Control, Hellenic Air Force
- Captain-Commandant Jan Weuts, Head of R&D, Belgian Special Forces
- Christian-Marc Liflander, Head of Section, Cyber Defense Division, NATO
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.