Back for its 5th edition, our European Mineral Fertilizer Summit
will be taking place in on 1st & 2nd December 2021 in London, UK.
It will bring together senior executives and experts from the fertilizer industry, as well as leading market analysts, consultants, technology providers & innovators to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the mineral fertilizer industry.
The two day event will provide an exclusive platform for collaboration and discussion between a variety of industry perspectives including manufacturers, suppliers, distribution/logistics and academia, as well as policy makers and NGO's allowing attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
The objective of this conference is to put an emphasis on the latest projects, the innovative specialty products, the new plant technologies and the best practices within operational production while also addressing societal concerns.
Who will attend
The Great Lockdowns
- Fertilizer end users & major European farmers
- Key representatives from the leading farmer associations
- Distribution & logistics companies delivering to the farming industry
- Fertilizer producers & feedstock suppliers (N (ammonia & urea) P, K, NP, NK, PK & NPK)
- Specialty products developers (controlled-released & slow released fertilizers, humic & water soluble fertilizers)
- Fertilizer & feedstock trading companies
- Fertilizer plant technology & equipment providers
- Principal fertilizer and farmer associations
- Nutrition and environment preservers
- Environmental and engineering
- Expert consultants
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Mark Tucker, Business Development and Head of Agronomy, Yara UK and Ireland
- Javier Brañas Lasala, Research Director, Fertiberia
- Erik Van Den Bergh, Managing Director, Van Iperen International
- Terje Bakken, Head of Global Fertilizer Operations, Ductor A.G.
- Marc Rosiers, Advisor, European Landowners’ Association
- Diane Mitchell, Chief Enironment Adviser, NFU
- Wilson Boardman, General Manager, Micromix Plant Health
- Iain Copping, Director, Springfield Agri
- Deniz Arslan, MSc Res Student in Environmental Sciences, Bangor University Partnering with ICL
- Dr Kiril Maneski, Researcher, Aarhus University
- Maria Antip, Senior Research Analyst, IHS Markit
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHard Rock Hotel London
Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7DL
London, United KingdomPhone
: +44 (0) 800 330 8089 Website