Advance your end-to-end logistics strategy to deliver vital therapeutics at the RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE and the RIGHT TEMPERATURE
Join us in Dusseldorf for 2022 as we return live and in-person for 3 days of interactive sessions, collaborative roundtables as well as formal and informal networking to maximise the value of shared insights and open discussions.
Against the backdrop of the increased shift to patient-centricity and the shadow of the pandemic, the Temperature Control and Logistics Summit is here to discuss the myriad of operational and strategic challenges of the industry. From increased costs caused by decreased supply chain capacity, the imperative to maintain timely delivery amidst supply chain delays, the shift to recyclable and reusable packaging and ongoing regulatory changes, these key insights will be delivered by over 25 industry-leading experts - this event cannot be missed.
TCL doesn't just stand for Temperature Control and Logistics, now it also stands for Transformation, Collaboration and Learning!?
Each year for the past 20 years, senior logistics, supply chain, warehousing, QA and RA experts, with a responsibility for the pharmaceutical industry's biggest challenge - temperature control - have taken part in the Temperature Control and Logistics Forum for the most focused and targeted pharmaceutical logistics conference.
Key Themes for 2022
- Temperature Control & Supply Chain Management in 2022: With multiple threats facing global supply chains and many challenges to be overcome, it is vital to integrate your temperature control strategy with your organisation’s wider supply chain management processes.
- Logistics Process Transformation: Focus on optimising your end-to-end logistics across internal and external processes and considering the impact of new sustainability considerations and goals on waste, packaging and disposal or recycling
- Digitalisation: Explore digitalisation solutions to solve the challenges faced by supply chain and logistics practitioners including, improving supply chain visibility, resilience, agility, and security, as well as offering opportunities for delivering ever greater efficiencies and speeding up laborious approval processes through greater use of simulation for testing and predictive data analytics.
- Quality Assurance: Review how utilising a risk-based approach and the use of innovative monitoring can speed up approvals and enable compliance to be maintained, whilst meeting delivery demands and maintaining patient safety.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Excellence In Humanitrian, R&D & Clinical Settings: Explore strategies for maintaining temperature control across the pharmacuetical industry. Enquire today if you're responsible for managing supply chain or logistics for Clinical Trials, or R&D and want to learn more about Temperature Control.
Build Your Network to Support Your Capability Transformation
- Any forum is a balance between the sessions, case studies and workshops and the networking opportunities to strengthen relationships, build new partnerships and find industry leading companies that can advance your current processes and solve your most pressing challenges. This has never been more true than after the past two years, which have prevented face-to-face collaboration opportunities.
- With 18+ hours of networking breaks and social activities, TCL 2022 is our most interactive forum yet – so make the most of your time onsite and hear from industry leading solution providers.
Hands on Workshops and Interactive Sessions
- Hands on workshops and discussion groups are a big part of TCL every year. We take pride in offering some of the industry’s most in-depth and training-orientated sessions to give you more than just ideas – showcasing the realities, pitfalls and industry secrets to drive your next project.
- TCL 2022 will also feature extended roundtable discussion sessions, where you can select the topics that matter most to you. At the end of the session the moderator of each roundtable will feedback to the entire group, so that you can benefit from the knowledge of the entire group.
- Innovate your supply chain and logistics strategies and meet the challenges caused by supply chain disruption, and sustainability targets with new technologies and solutions
- Maintain delivery of critical medicines, even in the current disrupted marketplace with innovative strategies and enhanced collaboration
- Secure the integrity of your products by proactively mitigating your end to end supply chain risks
- Understand how to impact the lessons learned from the pandemic to increase the resilience of your supply chain
- Optimise your temperature controlled supply chains and networks globally with a focus on supply chain design
Confirmed Speakers for TCL 2022
- Luiz Alberto Barberini, Head of External Manufacturing & Supply – LATAM, Bayer
- Dorothee Becher, Head of Air Freight Healthcare Management Europe, DB Shenker
- Mark Edwards, Global Trade and Compliance Manager, Kindeva Drug Delivery
- Thomas Fant, Senior Manager - Global Temperature Control Logistics Projects & Network Compliance Lead, Pfizer
- Gisli Herjolfsson, Co-Founder & CEO, Controlant
- Rainer Kirch, Global Director Operations Planning, Recipharm
- Hadj Latreche, Head of Global Distribution Technologies, Roche
- Aude Louyot, Quality Manager for Cold Chain and Distribution, GSK Vaccines
- Ana Martinez Lozano, Associate Director Distribution & Logistics Quality EMEA Lead, MSD
- Roman Mijnhart, Senior Director Quality, Sanofi
- Dr. Prasun Mishra, Founding president & CEO, American Association for Precision Medicine (AAPM)
- Stephen Mitchell, Global Logistics Quality & Compliance Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Richard Peck, International Logistics Director, Clover Pharmaceuticals
- Tsu Rasolonjatovo, Global Logistics Transformation Leader and Global Process Owner, Elanco
- Vatsala Sadasivan, Head of Operational Excellence R&D North America, Sanofi
- Emanuel Schäpper, Team Leader, International Key Accounts, ELPRO
- Mirko Senatore, Senior Director, Global Supply Chain Lead - Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Pfizer
- Major General Christopher Sharpsten, Major General, U.S. Army (Retired), Deputy Director Supply, Production and Distribution, Operation Warpspeed
- Christophe Suizdak, Global Manufacturing Supply Director, Cytiva
- Eric Ten Kate, VP, Global Vertical Lead Healthcare, DSV
- Ruud van der Geer, Associate Director Global Delivery Strategy Team – EMEA Product Handling Lead, MSD
- Ruben van Duijvenvoorde, Independent Pharmaceutical Logistics Consultant & Former Manager Distribution & Commercial QA, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Independent Pharmaceutical Logistics Consultant
- Simona Vatzova, Global Logistics Procurement Director, TEVA
- Chris Wallace, SVP Global Head of Supply Chain, Clover Biopharma
- Simon White, Consultant, Senior Advisor to UN biopharma logistics, UN Biopharma Logistics
- Radek Samsonowicz, Business Development Director, Skycell
- Sarah Smyth, Temperature Services Manager, Almac Group
- Tony Cecil, Clinical Trials Program Manager, Almac Group
- Conference: 7th-8th June 2022
- Workshop Day: 9th June 2022
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Dusseldorf - Neuss
Rheinallee 1, 41460
Dusseldorf, Neuss, GermanyTEL
: +49-2131-7700WebsiteGroup Rate
: We have reserved a selection of rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability.Rates from
: €99.00 per room per nightInclusions
: Overnight Accommodation, Buffet Breakfast & Wi-FiReservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on this link