Military Flight Training: Equipping Aircrew of the FutureMilitary Flight Training 2022
will continue to discuss key challenge areas such as: training for contested and degraded environments, delivering LVC in mixed inventories of new and legacy platforms, solving red air deficiency, LVC interoperability, rotary-wing training, recruitment & retention, operational conversion training and crew resource management, integrated synthetic/virtual training capabilities, and effective threat emulations.
Attracting over 250 military and industry attendees from over 40 nations, Military Flight Training 2022
arrives at a time where guaranteeing air superiority and strike capability has never been tougher.
We very much hope that you will join the discussion in London, 29 -31 March 2022
- 250+ Attendees
- 50+ Presentations
- 40+ Nations
- 10+ Networking Hours
2020 Speaker Faculty Included
- Air Marshal (Ret’d) Stuart Evans, Deputy Commander, NATO Allied Air Command (2016-2019)
- Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Anthony J. Rock, Inspector General U.S. Air Force (2016 –2017), US Air Force
- Colonel General Sergii Drozdov (Or General Officer Representing), Commander, Ukraine Air Force
- Lieutenant General Tamotsu Kidono, Commander Air Training Command, Japan Air Self-Defence Force
- Major General Patrick J. Doherty, Director of Plans, Programs and Requirements, US Air Combat Command
- Rear Admiral Dan ‘Dozer’ Dwyer, Chief of Naval Air Training, US Navy
- Major General Craig D. Wills, Commander, 19th Air Force, U.S. Air Force
- Air Commodore Jamie H Hunter, Director Flying Training No 22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General James R. Sears Jr., Director of Plans, Programs and Requirements, AETC Command, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Luigi Casali, Head of Training and Standardisation Office, Air Education and Training Command, Italian Air Force
- Brigadier General Ulrich Ott, Commander International Helicopter Training Center, German Army
- Colonel Patrick Goossens, Head of Training, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel Enrique Martinez Vallas, Chief of Acquisitions Programme Section, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Group Captain A R Franklin, Commandant, Central Flying School, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Pete Saunders, Director Air Simulation and Training Directorate, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Khairol Muzambi, Director of Operations & Exercises, Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthieu Parvéry, Deputy Commander Flying Schools, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Michal Kudyn, Commander 213rd Training Squadron, Czech Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Justin A. Anhalt, Commander, 325th Training Support Squadron, U.S. Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Ido Arev, Head of Fighter Exercise Branch, Israeli Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Pfiffner, Head of Pilot Selection and Basic Training, Swiss Air Force
- Major Olivier Wilhelm, Head of Training Pilot School, Swiss Air Force
- Commander Jörg Lehmann-Götz, Senior Staff-Officer, Naval Air Wing 5, German Navy
- Major Michael Rosenqvist, MFTS Project Manager, Swedish Air Force
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.