For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to present the 7th Annual Defence Logistics Eastern Europe Conference
in 2022. Please note all agenda times are in Central European Time.
The Defence Logistics Eastern Europe conference
is revered as the highest-level meeting for defence logistic leaders and supply chain managers from the region's most forward-thinking military nations. As the only logistics conference specifically dedicated to Eastern Europe we are focused on bringing senior supply chain leaders from the region and beyond together to discuss current and future priorities and developments.
With over 120 attendees each year, this focused meeting is a must for all wishing to stay up to date on defence logistics in the Central and Eastern European region.Defence Logistics Eastern Europe 2022
will continue to break the mould and create an event that will assist the learning and development of logistics procurement directors and supply chain managers through briefings and focused discussion groups.
As cooperation between armed forces, and the prevalence of joint logistics operations increases, so the importance of defence logistics as a capability in its own right continues to grow.
We strive to deliver real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers, all who are recommended through our extensive research and consultation that is carried out across the industry.
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior officers from Central and Eastern Europe
- A unique focus on defence logistics technology and joint force interoperability
- High level panel discussions featuring supply chain and procurement managers from the military as well as industry
- Military logistics equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing regional logistic systems today
- Brigadier General (Retd) Gyula Keszthelyi, President, Hungarian Military Logistic Association
Expert Military Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant General Jürgen Knappe, Commander, Joint Support and Enabling Command (JSEC) & Multinational Joint Headquarters Ulm (MN JHQ Ulm), NATO
- Major General Andreas Pernsteiner, Commanding Officer, Logistics Directorate, Austrian Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Robert Wilhelm, Deputy Commander, Bundeswehr Logistics Command, German Armed Forces
- Brigadier Jon Swift, Head of Military Capability Plans, Futures Directorate, British Army
- Colonel Ján Molnár, Head of the Logistics Division, J-4, The General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic
- Colonel Jaroslav Jíru, Director of the Logistics Agency, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Daniel Zlatník, Director of the Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (MLCC), Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Ladislav Slechta, Director, Military Medicine Agency, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Faith Chamberlain, Commander, DLA Europe and Africa, U.S. Department of Defense
- Colonel Ståle Rudiløkken, Director of Staff, Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Colonel Juha Kyla-Harakka, Commander 1st Logistics Regiment, Finnish Defence Forces
- Group Captain Stuart Gregory, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe (MCCE)
- Mr Tim De Zitter, Lifecycle Manager, Land Systems Section, Directorate General Material Resources, Belgian Ministry of Defence
- Mr Mario Blokken, Director PSec, European Army Interoperability Centre – Finabel
- Senior Representative, Logistics Inspectorate, Hungarian Defence Forces Command (HDFC)
- Senior Representative, Logistics Command, Latvian National Armed Forces
Expert Industry Speaker Include:
- Senior Representative, BR International Consulting Services GMBh
- Senior Representative, Crowley Government Services
- Senior Representative, CTG
- Senior Representative, Kropp Holdings Inc
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.