Supply chain risk management
is the intersection of supply chain management and risk management. Due to its global nature and systemic impact on the firm's financial performance, the supply chain arguably faces more risk than other areas of the company. Risk is a fact of life for any supply chain, whether it's dealing with quality and safety challenges, supply shortages, legal issues, security problems, regulatory and environmental compliance, weather and natural disasters, or terrorism. There's always some element of risk.
This digitization has seen the transfer of data evolve from a notoriously slow, clunky process, involving the transmission of information packages piece by piece, to a nearly constant stream of data between trading partners. Globally, the scale of this information sharing is huge.Supply Chain & Risk Management Forum
will bring together more than 70 senior practitioners and industry experts from across the sector to help identify and understand challenges. These main market players will share their ideas and experience throughout the 2-day case studies, interactive plenary, networking & experience exchange. The small-scale nature of the event, expert speakers and balanced spectrum of attending companies will ensure extensive networking and business opportunities as all attendees will have an opportunity for deep involvement and can actively participate in the discussions in order to overcome relevant challenges and have influence on the overall industry development.
The forum will offer the ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, practitioners and exchange experience to successfully master processes.
Supply Chain & Risk Management Forum - Summary
- 2 days - Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Key Learning Points
- Learn more about the role of the internet of things (IoT) in managing supply chain risk
- Improving visibility across your Supply Chain to ensure early risk identification
- Mastering supply chain in different regulatory environments: fulfilling requirements and ensuring compliance
- Approaching and harnessing supply chain risks from end-to-end supplier to customer perspective
- Understand how to analyse and mitigate end-to-end supply chain risks to capture value and reduce vulnerability
- Build strong competencies in supplier relationship management (SRM) to reduce third party risk
- Leveraging technology to effectively track supplier performance metrics
- Understand how to design and develop effective tools for capturing data, assessing and managing risks
- Improving the value of data input across the entire supply chain for enhanced visibility
- Discussing psychological and behavioural aspects of supply chain risk management
- Protecting your organization from supply chain risk and gain valuable insight into balancing rewards and risks in the decision-making process
Areas of responsibility:
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Risk
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Supply Chain Intelligence
- Supply Chain Transformation
- Risk Management
- C- Level Executives: Chief supply chain officer, Chief risk officer, Chief procurement officer, Chief Purchasing Officer, Chief logistics officer, Chief Sourcing Officer
- Presidents and Vice presidents
- Directors, Heads and Managers
- Energy and Utilities
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Industrial Manufacturing
- High Tech Electronics
- Financial Service/ Banking
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.