Master the hybrid ways of working through transformational leadership, digital capabilities & continuous improvement
The World' s Number 1 OPEX & Business transformation
event is back!
As businesses poised for recovery and growth in 2022, it has never been so critical for transformation executives to take a leadership role in mastering the new ways of working. Yet many OPEX
and transformation leaders find themselves in unfamiliar waters: The pace of change spinning faster than ever, rulebooks torn and redrawn, new trends and technologies surfacing, amongst all these a distributed workforce adding another layer of complexity. It is a calling card for the digital era. Retooling and reskilling are urgently required and it is absolutely essential to sharpen your toolkits and insights for the new norm of business and transformational excellence.
The 2022 OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit
heads to Miami in January to support decision makers and transformation leaders to master this change with the most relevant case studies from Fortune companies on rethinking your structure, capabilities and processes, the most trusted transformation leaders on developing a readiness culture for change, and the most enthusiastic conversations to spark ideas on innovation and leading transformation in the new hybrid environment!
As has been for the past 21 years, OPEX Week
returns as the largest global event for the entire operational excellence ecosystem, and the ONLY platform that discusses tomorrow's OPEX
challenges. This is the single destination that covers strategies, ideas, technologies and everything else that you need to accelerate your business and digital transformation in the new world.
Business Transformation Leaders Attend Every Year to:
- Learn from leaders across a range of industries - OPEX and Business Transformation leaders from the world's biggest brands come together every year to teach you and your team how to adapt and transform your organisation for that competitive advantage.
- Connect and network with the best of the best! - Unparralled networking opportunities at OPEX Week bring you in-front of the top business transformation experts. Attendees share experiences, knowledge and skills, forging the strong long-term partnerships and friendships.
- Empower yourself with the right solutions - Meet with the world's leading solution providers to discover the new, the best and the most innovative products to support you in your OPEX and transformation journey. With 50+ partners to meet, all bases are covered!
- Participate in thought-provoking discussions - Delve into your challenges with your peers in OPEX Week's Interactive Discussion Groups. You'll discuss; Growth & holistic transformation, creating a culture for transformation, Digital transformation, innovation and more.
"Best conference I have been to! Learned a lot and enjoyed the format tremendously."
Senior Manager, Business Process Improvement, Paychex
"I look forward every year to the conference. I like to measure my organization against what the rest of the industry is doing"
Director Organization Excellence, Kaiser Permanente
"This helped us learn what other companies are doing and gave us some great ideas as we re-strategize!"
Black Belt , Hollister Incorporated
- Leslie Behnke, Head Lean Six Sigma Business Excellence, HALO Branded Solutions
OPEX Week 2022 Speakers
- Hemant Purkar, Executive Director, Digital Workforce COE, JP Morgan Chase
- Sheila Montney, Former Assistant Vice President, State Farm
- Samantha Bureau-Johnson, SVP & Director, Customer Contact Center, First Citizens Bank
- Sameer Anand, Director, Enterprise Business Agility Transformation, BAE Systems
- Dr. Charles Brandon, Director Process Improvement Office, US Army
- Hauke Schupp, Senior Vice President Quality Control, Rushmore Loan Management Services
- Ricardo Badillo, Director, Business Transformation, Intel Corporation
- Ruben Del Toro, Director Enterprise Continuous Improvement, Southwest Airlines
- Steven Remsen, Senior Manager, Business Transformation, Intel Corporation
- Elke Hollmann, Head of Global Process Development, Stratec SE
- Cristian Matei, Ph.D, LSS, MBB, Founder Advanced Thinking & Acting Head of Business Transformation, Veolia
- Ekaterina Curry, Global Head of Ratings Operations, S&P Global Ratings
- Peg Pennington, President; Instructor, Center for Operational Excellence, Ohio State University, MoreSteam
- Irina Munteanu, Chief Finance Officer, Veolia Romania
- Jose Teixeira, Director of Process Management and Center of Excellence, Ericsson
- Steven Hall, Vice President, Process Excellence Leader, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Loren Bishop, Vice President - Director of Lean Management Office, State Street
- John Baranzelli, Director of RAPID Results Office, State of Illinois
- Alexander Breskvar, Corporate VP, Quality Management, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Emilie Ly, Senior Director, Business Process Management and Robotics Process Automation, VMware
- Anish Sharan, Manager, Business Process Improvement, CME Group Inc.
- Stephane Deblock, Director, Business Process and Change Management, Kaiser Permanente
- Rob Stewart, President, CEO, co-Founder, OpusWorks
- Rich Kang, Executive Director, HR Innovation & User Experience, Kaiser Permanente
- David Hadd, Office of Intelligent Automation, Cigna
- Dennis Narlock, Head of Continuous Improvement & Business Transformation, Pii (Pharmaceutics International, Inc.)
- Lisa Wardlaw, Former Chief Strategic Financial Officer, Farmers Insurance
- Hicham Wazni, Global Director, Continuous Improvement and Smart Manufacturing, Howmet Aerospace
- Tami Beheler, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company
- Jasmine Ahmed, SVP, Global Finance Transformation, News Corp
- Jason Schulist, Vice President - Operational Excellence, Boldt
- Ryan Mayer, Head of Healthineer Performance System – Americas, Siemens Healthineers
- Kevin Kosefeski, Global Head of Healthineers Performance System, Siemens Healthineers
- Anu Pujji, Principal of Operational Excellence, Amazon
- Shanna Doucet, System Director, Center for Innovation, Harris Health System
- Marco Ortiz, Global Service Delivery, Quality and Operations Head, 3M
- Sudha Sundaresan, Senior Director of Service Delivery, SD-WAN and Advanced Services, Lumen
- Raju Deshpande, Head of Process Improvement, BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- Mukesh Agrawal, Transformation and Innovation Executive, GE
- Ivan Cespedes, Regional Operational Excellence Manager, Aliaxis
- Jay Runner, VP Enterprise Risk Systems and Process Governance, Equifax
- Joe D’Apollonio, Senior Director Continuous Improvement and Lean Operations, Xometry
- Sedwin Vadukut, Global Renewals Operations Transformation Leader, Splunk
- Erika Westbay, Director of Process Excellence, Best Friends Animal Society
- Tobias Witte, Director Global Project Management & Business Process Excellence - Strategic Operations, Hitachi Vantara
- Lucas Parsons, Senior Quality Assurance Manager, Rad Power Bikes
- Matt Hubbard, Head of Operational Excellence, TrackVia
- Vinay Mummigatti, Chief Automation Officer, LexisNexis
- Stephan Blasilli, Head of Global Lean Operations & Corporate Initiatives, EDP Renewables
- Kush Pathak, AVP, Business Transformation Office & Operational Excellence, Standard Insurance Company
- Staci Hegarty, Vice President of Equity and Inclusion, Envision RISE and The Institute for Process Excellence
- Amit Yadav, VP of GBS Strategy and Transformation, PepsiCo
- Victoria Roehrich, GBS Transformation Director, PepsiCo
- Kathy Miller, Vice President of Business Development, MoreSteam
- Lindsay Van Dyne, Director of Digital Marketing, MoreSteam
- Dan Hebda, Chief Strategy Officer, MEGA International
- Eric Razo, Director, Business Architecture, Constellation Brands
- Kamesh Moola, Executive Director, Strategy, Charles Schwab
- Adolfo Chandeck, Partner Account Manager, Pipefy
- Erik Severinghaus, Executive Vice President Strategy & Business, Conexiom
- Dan Belville, Senior Transformation Leader, BizzDesign
- Roland Woldt, Business Transformation Business Unit, Software AG
- Mark McGregor, Strategy Advisor and Author, iGrafx
- Pranay Jaiswal, Customer Transformation Director, Celonis
- Nicole Hoke, Director of Supply Chain, Ascend Performance Materials
- Caitlin Eason, Celonis Global Enterprise Project Manager, Ascend Performance Materials
- Steve Towers, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, BP Group
- Dr. Adnan Masood, Chief Architect - AI & Machine Learning, UST Global
- John Giannitsis, SVP Sales Americas, UltimateSuite
- Interactive Workshops - Monday, January 31, 2022
- Main Conference Day 1 - Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Main Conference Day 2 - Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Miami Downtown
1601 Biscayne Blvd, 33132
Miami, FL, USAWebsitePhone
: 001 305-374-0000AccommodationGroup Rate
: $289.00 per night, excluding breakfast, applicable taxes and fees.Reservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on the reservation link below.
We have reserved a selection of rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability; https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=MIADTHF&groupCode=IQPC&arrivaldate=2022-01-30&departuredate=2022-02-02&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECTCut-off date
: Monday, January 03rd, 2022 (After the 03rd of January, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 3 days prior and 3 days post the event dates. However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut-off date.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.