For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
The global pre-filled syringes
market was valued at $1139.6 million in 2020 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.95% up to 2027. With that in mind, the 9th annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference
will bring together leading industry experts representing big pharma and device developers to discuss the key drivers accelerating the expansion of the industry.
The past year has seen significant developments in the injectables landscape with the rapid introduction and development of vaccines in response to the pandemic, updates in regulations including the EU MDR and FDA guidance on bridging studies, and increasing industry acceptance of connectivity to aid the user experience. As part of our leading injectable series, the 2022 Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference
will provide an exclusive insight into the latest developing technologies for device design, advances in parenteral device platforms and development, insights into growing integration of digital health and deep dives into recent case studies on novel delivery systems.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore the latest developments in innovative technologies for device design accelerating the path to self-administration
- Assess the evolving regulatory landscape for pre-filled syringes and discuss approaches to work with regulators as guidance is updated
- Engage in panel discussions with industry leaders to navigate the accelerating digital health landscape for combination products and drug delivery systems
- Understand the landscape of delivery for novel drug products and key considerations to overcome challenges in CCI
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus Two Interactive Post Conference Workshops | Wednesday 27th April 2022 Workshop A: EU MDRT 2017/745 Article 117 Requirements
Workshop Leader: Theresa Jeary, Technical Specialist & Scheme Manager, BSi
08.30 - 12.30 Workshop B: Developing User-Centric Next Generation Combination Products
Workshop Leaders: Marty Coyne, Principal & Co-Founder, matchstick
Chris franzese, Principal & Clinical Leader, matchstick
13.00 - 17.00
- Amber Witteman, Founding Director, EPIWatch
- Amir Fakhari, Senior Engineer, Combination Products, AstraZeneca
- Christine Lynn Lanning, Distinguished Scientist, Device Area Leader, Merck & Co., Inc
- Daniele Tartini, Business Development Manager for Glass Syringes, SCHOTT North America, Inc.
- Deep S Bhattacharya, Senior Scientist, Pfizer
- Gretchen Vandal, Sr. Director, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, Takeda USA
- Gretchen Piwinski, Manager, Combination Products Laboratories, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Heather L. Guerin, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs - CMC, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Jason Song, Chief Technology Officer, SureMed Technologies, Inc.
- John Barr Weiner, Associate Director for Policy and Product Classification Officer, Food and Drug Administration
- John Schalago, Executive Director, Senior Global Program Director Regulatory Affairs, Novartis
- Joyce Zhao, Associate Director, Combination Product, Takeda
- Larry Atupem, Strategic Business Development Manager, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Michael Song, Associate Director, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Suzette Roan, Associate VP and Head of Global Device Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi US
- Theresa Jeary, Technical Specialist & Scheme Manager, BSI
- Tieming Ruan, Senior Director of Device Development, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueSheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street,
Boston, MA, USA