For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to present the 17th annual Military Space Situational Awareness Conference
, taking place on 27th and 28th April 2022.
As the leading conference in Europe dedicated to space domain awareness, this year's forum will once again bring together key stakeholders across military, government, and industry to discuss the future of the sector. With a renewed focus on partnership and collaboration and over 200 attendees, this event remains a "must-attend" for any professional working in space situational awareness
Many of the recent developments in SSA
are centred around the emergence of new LEO constellations and how military users must adapt their SSA
approaches to account for this. Similarly, increasing interest in cislunar space present unique challenges for the industry, as does renewed great power competition.
2022's Military Space Situational Awareness conference
will address these issues head-on, with key focuses including space domain awareness, space surveillance and tracking (SST), the US Space Force's approach to SDA, the impact of new mega-constellations, and international partnerships in space.
Benefits of AttendingMilitary SSA
is one of the world's leading events on military space domain awareness and features over 200 truly global representatives from military, industry, government, and research. Attend the conference to benefit from exclusive updates, insights, and discussions with the pre-eminent names in the world of SSA
- Meet and network with leaders in SSA from industry, military and government across two days, including dedicated networking breaks, drinks receptions, and more!
- Hear updates and guidance from world-leading SSA programme managers and decision-makers
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of SSA
- Discover cutting-edge technology to enhance operational effectiveness
- Make new connections, contacts and partnerships from our international audience
- Captain Wilco Van Den Bogaard, Space Officer SSA, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Marco Galgani, Deputy Head Space Office, Italian Air Force Staff
- Dr Brendan Mulvaney, Director, China Aerospace Studies Institute, US Air Force
- Dr Doug Hendrix, CEO, ExoAnalytic Solutions
- Dr Jaime Stearns, Space Control Mission Lead, US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr James Frith, XGEO Tech Area Lead, Space Vehicles Directorate, US Air Force Laboratory
- Dr Jinni Meehan, National Space Weather Program Manager, NOAA
- Dr Yngvild Andalsvik, Lead Space Situational Awareness, Norwegian Space Agency
- Lieutenant Colonel Ajiki Toshihide, Commander Space Operations Squadron, Japan Air Defense Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Kelly Greiner, Materiel Leader, Space Domain Awareness Radars, United States Space Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Lintker, Commander, 18th Space Control Squadron, US Space Force
- Major Ulrich Kuester, Geo Info Staff Officer, German Space Command
- Mr Cameron Stoltz, Director of Space Requirements, Canadian Armed Forces
- Mr Geoffroy Beaudot, Head of Space and Cyber, Luxembourg DOD
- Mr Jacob Geer, Head of Space Surveillance and Tracking, UK Space Agency
- Mr Marc Becker, Chairman EU SST Security Committee and Policy Officer, EU
- Mr Pascal Faucher, Chairman EU SST Consortium, EU
- Mr Simon Machin, Manager Met Office Space Weather Programme , Met Office
- Senior Representative, Name To Be Confirmed, UK Space Command
- Squadron Leader (Ret'd) Ralph Dinsley, Executive Director, Northern Space & Security Ltd
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.