For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are delighted to announce the 3rd annual Defence Aviation Safety Conference
taking place on the 20th - 21st April 2022.
As the only online event specifically focused on defence safety for the military aviation community, Defence Aviation Safety
offers a unique opportunity for leaders and experts to meet and share best practice that will save lives and protect capability.
Keeping aircraft airworthy and creating a safety culture across military aviation has never been more important as many defence forces continue to extend the lifecycle of their platforms and systems. Likewise, the growing need for more effective certification processes when onboarding new platforms into service, and maintaining these to the required flying standard, is key to all nations that want to remain prepared for high tempo operations.
While the primary focus of this event will be on safety in defence aviation, it will also be of interest to those involved in the acquisition and safe operation of unmanned systems and to those concerned with the certification of all equipment types.
The Defence Aviation Safety 2022
will bring together leaders from around the world to focus on strategies to enhance the protection of lives and capability for aviators and ground crew operating in todays battle environment.
We are globally recognised by the Military Aviation Community as experts and leaders in Defence Safety and therefore we welcome the opportunity to strengthen this network and knowledge.
- Air Commodore Joseph Medved, Director General, Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Australian Air Force
- Air Commodore Sam Sansome, Inspector of Safety, Royal Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Ian Duguid, Air Officer Commanding Number 1 Group , Royal Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Richard Maddison, AOC 22 Gp, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Anders Persson, Deputy Commander , Swedish Air Force
- Captain Rich Harrison, Head, Aviation Operational Warfare, Royal Navy
- Colonel Anthony Kleiger, Director of Safety, US Air Force
- Colonel Magnus Liljegren, Director Military Aviation Authority MAA, Swedish Armed Forces
- Colonel Mark Bortnem, Director, CMC Safety Division, USMC
- Colonel Ronald Ells, Deputy Commander, US Army Combat Readiness Center
- Francois Mathieu, Air Capabilities/Military Aviation Authority, Luxembourg Directorate of Defence
- Group Captain Mark Manwaring, Inspector of Flight Safety, Royal Air Force
- Lieytenant Colonel Martin Aarestrup Friis, Chief Aviation Safety, Danish Air Force Command
- Major General Jeannie Leavitt, Commander, US Air Force Safety Center
- Rear Admiral Fredrick Luchtman, Commander, US Navy Safety Center
- Richard Duriez, Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, NATO HQ
- Vice Admiral Rick Thomson, Director General Air, DE&S, UK MoD
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY