Following the success of this year's event, we bring you the 8th annual IoT in Oil and Gas conference
taking place in Houston on September 21-22, 2022.
The world's largest focused IoT in Oil & Gas
event, will assemble over 500 operators, service companies, EPCs, drilling companies and technology solution providers, to debate the crucial challenges, issues and emerging trends shaping the digital transformation of oil & gas.
Over two days, the brightest minds from the oil and gas technology community will share case studies, brainstorm ideas and network on topics such as:
- IoT technology trends and opportunities
- Leveraging technology to drive asset connectivity
- Carbon reduction and sustainability
- IoT technology investment: Edge, Digital Twins and more
- Leadership, training and development
- Regulatory updates
Who should attend?
From upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas companies, professionals with the following job titles / remits:
- Chief Technology Officer - CTO
- Chief Information Officer - CIO
- Chief Data Officer - CDO
- Chief Financial Office - CFO
- Chief Operating Officer - COO
- IT Directors & Management
- Solutions Architects
- IT Architects
- Programme Managers
- R&D Managers
- Network Professionals
- Technical and Business Managers
- Data Analysts & Scientists
Event highlights will include
- High level program content: An in-depth conference program written by the IoT community for the IoT community. Have all your top challenges addressed over the two conference days. Speakers are from the top global oil and gas companies.
- Dynamic exhibition: IoT in Oil and Gas brings together the leading service and product providers in the emerging technology space. Our exhibition area has always been a focal point at the event for attendees to seek advice, gain insight and generate new partnerships with our industry experts.
- Interactive roundtables: The interactive round table discussions provide an opportunity for attendees to brainstorm the most cutting-edge IoT trends and topics that have emerged from the conference sessions. In small groups, eight to ten participants will discuss key takeaways, navigate market complexities and explore how to capitalize on the latest industry opportunities to get ahead of the IoT curve.
- 1-To-1 Meeting Area: At IoT in Oil in Gas we are committed to fostering successful partnerships between our community members. We have a dedicated one-to-one meeting area at the conference venue to facilitate those crucial interactions between our attendees and solution providers. If there is someone specific, you'd like to meet on site, we are more than happy to assist. Take advantage of the opportunity to have quality, focused conversations with the people you've had on your business radar.
- Show bags: Attend the conference and walk away with a show bag containing conference memorabilia from our sponsors and exhibitors. To save you the hassle of collecting and carrying swag as you walk around, we will have your show bag ready for you to collect as you register so you can easily identify who you'd like to meet while you're there.
- Live interviews with our onsite videographer: IoT in Oil and Gas is more than a conference - it's a whole experience and we want to hear from you while you are onsite with us! Over the two days of the event, our videographer will be recording and broadcasting interviews with our participants - if there's a story you'd like to share, or anyone you'd like to hear from, just let us know!
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
Venue Hilton Americas-Houston
1600 Lamar St, 77010