For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are delighted to announce the 6th annual Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference
, to be held in San Diego. As part of our leading series of drug delivery device conferences, the 2022 event will provide insights into the rapidly accelerating market of combination product development with industry, device developer and regulatory perspectives.
This upcoming conference will assess the industry movement towards enabling self-administration through advanced user centric device design with case studies from AstraZeneca, Genentech and AbbVie exploring human factors approaches for injectable drug delivery systems. Innovations in on body injectors for large volume delivery and the use of connected features to aid user experience will be explored as part of two interactive panel discussions. Furthermore, industry experts will assess evolving approaches to lifecycle management for enhanced device development and discuss guidance for understanding essential performance requirements for combination products. As we look to the future, this year's conference will also delve into the evolution towards sustainable approaches for injectable device development through industry case study examples.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in June.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover the latest advances in innovative device design for user-centric drug delivery
- Assess evolving approaches to platforms for advanced combination product portfolios
- Uncover the key considerations to ensure optimal lifecycle management for drug delivery devices
- Explore how the industry is evolving with global developments including case studies of sustainable practices for drug delivery devices and the industry’s role in mass vaccination campaigns
- Engage in interactive sessions reviewing the landscape of on-body injectors for large volume delivery and the role of connectivity for wearable devices
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus an Interactive Post Conference Workshop | Wednesday 15th June 2022Testing of Drug Delivery Devices
Workshop Leader: Michael Goehring, Medical & Pharmaceutical Industry Manager, ZwickRoell
08.30 - 12.30
- Amin Sedighiamiri, Associate Director Device Development, AstraZeneca
- Candice Lee, Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
- Cecile Gross, Global Category Manager, Nemera services
- James P. Wabby, Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs - Device/Combination Products, Allergan
- John Merhige, Chief Commercial Officer, Credence Systems Corporation
- Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Head Combination Product Safety, Amgen Inc
- Kristina Li, Sr. Engineer II, Technical Development, Biogen
- Larry Atupem, Strategic Business Development Manager, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Mark DeStefano, Director, Combination Products and Device R&D, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Megan Heft, Associate Director, Device Development, AstraZeneca
- Miles Buroker, Human Factors Engineer, UserWise, Inc.
- Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
- Patrick Gallagher, Head of Business Development, Schott AG
- Rachael Relph, Chief Sustainability Officer, My Green Lab
- Rachel Poker, Human Factors Engineering Manager, AstraZeneca
- Session Reserved For Biophorum
- Shannon Clark, CEO, UserWise, Inc.
- Shrikar Tatapudi, Human Factors Engineer, UserWise, Inc.
- Shruti Parikh, Associate Director Product Development, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Simone Marquardt, Key account Manager Silicone Europe, Raumedic AG
- Sriman Banerjee, Head of Packaging Development & CDE, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Stephanie Smith, Human Factors Engineer, Genentech
- Tina Rees, Associate Director, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road,
San Diego, California, USA