For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to be hosting the 3rd annual Military Space USA conference
, which will be taking place on the 7th and 8th of June 2022 with a dedicated Disruptive Technology Focus Day
on the 6th of June.
The US DOD's space enterprise has undergone a seismic shift in the last couple of years: from the establishment of USSPACECOM and the US Space Force to the overhaul of space acquisition currently underway, the pace of change signals the DOD's intent to remain in the ascendancy in this critical domain.
Nonetheless, significant challenges remain. US space assets are still vulnerable to enemy interference both on earth and on orbit, and an overreliance on space-based capabilities necessitate a far greater investment in resilient systems to mitigate this vulnerability. Closer to home, prohibitively long and complicated procurement processes remain a significant block to rapid capability development.
With briefings, discussions, technology demonstrations, and a whole day dedicated to disruptive technology, Military Space USA
will provide an unmatched opportunity for space professionals to examine these challenges. Focusing on a number of key mission areas relevant to all space warfighters, this conference remains the pre-eminent forum to learn how the US and its allies will forge the future of military space.
Benefits of Attending
- Meet and network with over 150 attendees from defence agencies, militaries and governments and industry
- Over 6 hours of networking breaks, drinks receptions, dinners, and more
- Engage with an array of vendors, including disruptive space companies across the Silicon Valley and established space industry primes
- Hear from an unmatched array of speakers from across the US military space enterprise, including Space Systems Command and the US Space Force
- Carefully selected topic themes, including architecture modernization, responsive launch, industry collaboration, and small satellites
- A range of key international partners, who will present their vision for future space operations in coalition
- Andrew O'Neill, Solution Architect, Source Code
- Colonel Niki Lindhorst, Commander Space Delta 13, US Space Force
- Colonel Ryan Colburn, Director Spectrum Warfare Division, Space Systems Command, US Space Force
- Colonel Wade McGrew, Warfighter Communications Division Chief, Joint Staff J6, US DOD
- Commander Michael Sanders, Assistant Professor, United States Naval Academy
- Dr Andrea Harrington, Dean of Space Education, Air Command and Staff College, Air University
- Dr Brendan Mulvaney, Director, China Aerospace Studies Institute, US Air Force
- Dr Joel Mozer (SES), Director, Science, Technology and Research & Chief Scientist, US Space Force
- Dr Lawrence "Robbie" Robertson, Lead Space Experimentalist, US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr Rajeev Gopal, Vice President Advanced Systems for Hughes Defense, Hughes Network Systems
- Eric Sindelar, Executive Vice President – Business Development and Partner Alliances, Source Code
- Group Captain Patrick Del Guidice, Director Space Services, Australian Department of Defence / Joint Capabilities Group
- Lieutenant Colonel Tim Trimailo, Materiel Leader, CASINO Program Office, Space Systems Command, US Space Force
- Mr Anthony Smith (SES), Director C3 Infrastructure, US DoD CIO
- Mr Christopher Solee (SES), Deputy J8, US Space Command
- Mr Frank Backes, Senior Vice President, Kratos Federal Space
- Mr Jose Ocasio-Christian, Chief Executive Officer, Caelus Partners
- Mr Mike Dean, DOD SATCOM Chief, US DOD CIO
- Mr Willie Nelson (SES), Director APNT/Space Cross Functional Team, US Army
- Ms Deanna Ryals, Chief Partnership Officer, US Space Force
- Ms Makena Young, Associate Fellow, Aerospace Security Project/Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Senior Representative, Chief Partnership Office, US Space Force
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueRenaissance Los Angeles
9620 Airport Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA, USA