Our 5th Annual Warfighter Systems Summit
provides leaders within the Department of Defense, academia, industry, and other critical stakeholders an open 'Town Hall' forum that serves as a conduit for information exchange, idea generation, and open dialogue and debate. The 2022 Summit will discuss strategies and technologies to modernize and integrate systems to improve the warfighter's performance, strength, survivability, lethality, and situational awareness. With this, the 2022 Summit will explore ways to advance the physical, cognitive, and technological overmatch of the close combat warfighter.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Developing and Fielding Equipment to Meet the Demands of a Close Combat Battlefield
- Advancing Naval Expeditionary Warfare for Navy and Marine Forces
- Delivering Innovative Soldier Systems for Unmatched Capability at the Edge
- Optimizing a Ground Combat Force for Expeditionary Warfare in Contested Spaces
- Directing Ground-Breaking Research and Development to Deliver Soldier Protection & Lethality
- Identifying Gaps and Capabilities to Better Develop, Equip and Train the Infantry
- Providing State of the Art Combat Capabilities to SOF Warriors
- Supporting the Infantry Marine to Maneuver and Win in Expeditionary Operations Worldwide
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2022 Warfighter Systems Summit
will provide a 'Town Hall' style forum for members of the military services, DoD, research labs, academia, and industry to come together to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the close combat warfighter. This year's event will explore how to advance the warfighter's modernization to achieve overmatch against adversaries in future operating environments.
Even as technology seeps into every facet of our modern defense systems, the U.S. recognizes that the next war will feature harsh, close quarters combat in urban environments. Leaders from across the military services, Department of Defense, academic research labs, industry and academia will discuss the digitization of the close combat warfighter's systems
in a future, high end fight with near peer adversaries. Attendees will discuss ways to increase the lethality and protection of dismounted warfighters in expeditionary environments and how to integrate sensors, shooters, and communications into warfighter's equipment, clothing, and weapons.
Join us at this year's forum to discuss topics including the digitization of warfighter systems
, human-machine teaming, soldier protection and lethality, energy and power for the dismounted warfighter, advanced materials, physiological monitoring and sensors, warfighter health and performance, and much more.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposiums' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in close combat warfighting and the digitization of the dismounted warfighter. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Nation's Close Combat Forces.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speakers and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Warfighter Systems Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, networking receptions, and exclusive branding opportunities.Contact us for sponsorship information
VenueSunset Room at National Harbor Marina
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate at: THE WESTIN WASHINGTON NATIONAL HARBOR
171 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745.Hotel Discount Reservation LinkTHE HYATT PLACE NATIONAL HARBOR
123 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745Hotel Discount Reservation LinkParking
Parking details will be provided to registrants one week before the event in the “Event Logistics” e-mail.