The 6th Intelligence Exploitation Summit
will address the continuing efforts of the IC to create shared systems in an effort to increase cross-agency collaboration as well as eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies in IT management and policy. Intelligence leaders will also highlight the shift to the cloud as an improved method of data sharing and enhanced way of securing sensitive information. Additionally, a panel of experts will discuss the role of emerging technology in enhancing the push toward OSINT.
Topics to be Covered at the 2022 Summit:
- ODNI Strategic Goal: Deploying a New IC ITE Initiative in Support of a Mission-Driven Enterprise That is More Secure, Interoperable, & Adaptive to Emerging Technologies
- Modernizing the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System Through DIA-Industry Collaboration
- Defining CIA Initiatives to Accelerate Digital Data Priorities
- Achieving Digital Transformation Goals at DoD in Support of the Warfighter
- Streamlining Intelligence Sharing and Processing Capabilities at the NRO and Across the IC
- Harnessing Emerging Technologies to help Exploit & Enhance the Push Toward OSINT
- Leveraging a Central Intelligence Database to Increase US Coast Guard Capabilities
Why You Should Attend This Symposium:
The 2022 Intelligence Exploitation Summit
will bring together members of the Intelligence Community, Military, US Government, and Industry to focus on integrating intelligence sources to enhance the analysis and exploitation of data to support critical DoD and IC operations.
The 2022 Summit will address the IC's continuing commitment to advancing its IC ITE initiative. Attendees will gain unique insight into what is needed to further develop and implement this reference framework, as well as the challenges that must be overcome to implement it.
Intelligence leaders will also highlight the shift to the cloud as an improved method of data sharing and enhanced way of securing sensitive information. Additionally, a panel of experts will discuss the role of emerging technology in enhancing the push toward OSINT.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Intelligence Exploitation Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
2022 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. Cynthia Mendoza, SES, Deputy CIO for Special Access Program Information Technology, DoD CIO
- Edacheril “E.P.” Mathew, Deputy CIO, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Juliane Gallina, Associate Deputy Director for Innovation, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Pamela Byron, Acting Director of Intelligence, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Annette L. Redmond, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Intelligence Policy and Coordination, Department of State
- Leonel Garciga, SES, Director of Information Management, HQDA G-2
- Winston Beauchamp, SES, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of the Air Force
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.