With ever increasing demand for GHG emissions reduction, Biogas has never been in higher demand. Following updated EU targets, it is clear the industry must grow, which brings both challenges, and great opportunity. The conference will discuss the key legislative changes regarding biogas, a broad review of the biogas industry, as well as key developments that the industry must adapt to grow, and meet growing demand. Biogas's role in fighting climate change, and importance in heavy industry will also be highlighted. Finally, Biogas feedstock requirements, challenges and opportunities will be discussed, as well as an assessment of alternative biogas uses, with an outlook to exploring new markets.
We are delighted to announce the Future of Biogas Europe 2022 Summit
, taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on the 23rd and 24th of November 2022. The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain and provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas. The conference will provide our delegates with interactive sessions, panel discussions, conference presentations and networking opportunities to discuss the challenges and latest trends in the bioenergy industry.
- European Market Review of the Biogas Industry.
- Evaluating the Radical Shift in European Biogas Policy and Likely Outcomes.
- Upscaling the Industry - How the industry must grow to meet EU targets and what it will take.
- Funding Biogas Projects.
- The Importance of Biogas and Biomethane in Heavy Industries.
- Evaluating Feedstock Requirements, Challenges and Opportunities.
- Enhancing Methanation and Biogas Upgrading Processes.
- Life Cycle Analysis of Biogas Plants.
- Alternative Biogas Uses - Exploring New Markets.
Who Will Attend?
- Biogas production companies
- Biogas technology suppliers
- Energy and utility companies
- Waste to energy biogas project developers
- Waste water treatment specialists
- Biomass producers, waste management and technology specialists and solution providers
- National and local governments
- Biogas associations
- Research and academic organisations
- Farmers and farming associations
- Funding organisations and capital firms
Exclusive Site Visit
Nordsol Bio-LNG Installment, Amsterdam, Tuesday 22nd November 2022.
On the afternoon prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will be permitted the unique opportunity to visit the first dutch Bio-LNG instalment in Amsterdam Westpoot, hosted by Nordsol. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
About the Site: Nordsol has largely reinvented LNG technology to come up with a blueprint for small-scale decentralized production of bio-LNG that is robust and financially viable. This iLNG technology is applied in our own installations as well as in those of our clients. In addition, our clients can also take advantage of Nordsol's bio-LNG market expertise to organise the full value chain from biogas to bio-LNG offtake
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Harmen Dekker, CEO, European Biogas Association
- Håvard Wollen, CEO, Biokraft
- Jean-Marie Gauthey, Head of European Affairs, GRDF
- Peter Zeniewski, Lead Gas Analyst, IEA
- Zoltan Elek, CEO, Landewärme
- Michael Köttner, Managing Director, IBBK
- Keith Simons, Principle Scientist – Sustainable Fuels, SHV Energy
- Filippo Munna, Sales Director, Mobile Pipeline, Hexagon Agility
- Mattia Maritati, Gas Business Development Manager, IVECO
- Jonas Strömberg, Sustainability Director – Busses and Coaches, Scania
- Laurence Molke, CEO CycleØ
- Florian Siebert, Purchasing, BMP Greengas
- Lorenzo Maggioni, Head of R&D, Consorzio Biogas
- Léon van Bossum, Commercial Director, Nordsol
- Roxana Caliminte, Deputy Secretary General, Gas Infrastructure Europe
- Innes McEwen, Head of Farming, Future Biogas
- Marcel Borger, CEO, OrangeGas
- Xander Sandell, Strategy and Business Development, Methaplanet International BV
- Henning Dicks, CEO & Co-Founder, Agriportance GmbH
- Florian Siebert, Purchasing, BMP Greengas GmbH
- Jorg Fischer, CFO/Chairman, Envitec-Biogas/Biogasrat
- Rob Stassen, Business Development Manager, Shell
- Niels Peters, CEO and Co-Founder, SFP Group
- Ruperto Unzué, Partner, Sumo Capital
- Lot van Aubel, Business Development Manager – Bio Fuels, Rolande
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.