role continues to grow in the Pharma industry, more companies are adding the role and also they are expanding on different medical specialties. There are some trailblazers but not much consistency across the industry when it comes to describing and preparing TLLs
The event will provide the opportunity to unify ideas and consolidate processes unleashing to the fullest extent the TLL
role both internally and externally.
Learn from the people that created the role from scratch on their companies as to how to maximize the time, role and the experience for everyone involved, how to select the ideal TLLs
for your team, the needs to start a new TLL
team, how to promote the role internally to build successful relationships with your peers, how to focus on the constant education of the role and more!
Top Reasons to Attend
- Promote the right people to your TLL team find out which skills are needed to thrive on the role, the importance of the soft skills and the willingness to gather insight
- Stay in compliance with regulations while engaging with KOLs and External Experts Learn about the OIG Fraud Alert and the Sunshine Act that have direct impact on the TLL role and the HCP interactions
- Collaborate compliantly with Medical and with Commercial to leave a great impression on the HCPs and also to lower the burden internally.
- How to start the TLL role successfully on the company and also how to build a new TLL team for a new medical specialty
- Recognize the importance of engaging with Digital Opinion Leaders (DOLs) and how TLLs can effectively manage social media interactions
- Networking Sessions and networking breaks added as part of the agenda, collaborate and engage with small groups of colleagues some topics brought previously by the speakers.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- TLL (Thought Leader Liaison)
- Thought Leader Engagement
- KOL Relationship Management/ Development
- Regional Marketers
- Associate Director of Marketing
- Opinion/Thought Leader Relations
- Speaker Bureau Training/Management
- Speaker Programs
- Speaker Advisory Boards
- Key Customer Engagement Manager
- Regional Marketing Liaison
- Global Stakeholder Strategy and Insights
- Associate Director, Opinion Leader Programming
- Global KOL Manager
- Sr Manager, International and Global Customer Meeting Services
- Global Thought Leader Center of Excellence
- Medical Education, Launch, and TL Engagement
- US Customer Meeting Services
- KOL Marketing
- Associate Director, Medical Marketing
- Digital Communication
- External Engagement
- Commercial Operations
- Marketing Operations
- Field sales/Field Directors
- Strategic Account Management
- Advisory Board Management
- Professional Education/Programs
- Global Relations
- Compliance, Legal and Regulatory
- CRM Systems
- External Affairs
- Stakeholder Relations/Outreach
- Physician Education/Outreach
- Promotional Regulatory Affairs
- Franchise/Business Unit/Therapeutic Area Management
- Brand/Portfolio Management
- Brand/Product Commercialization
- Commercial//Marketing Strategy
"Thank you for hosting the TLL topic as this is one of the FIRST times I have heard a conference dedicated to this critical area. I greatly enjoyed the speakers, the content, and the networking opportunity."
Director, TL COE and Medical Affairs Central Capability Strategy, Eli Lilly and Company
"Very informative and relevant. The Speakers were very knowledgeable and the platform was easy to navigate and networking was fun. I will take back tactics to use in the field. Thank you."
Key Customer Engagement Manager, Janssen Pulmonary Hypertension
"As a sales representative with TLL on my career plan, this has been incredibly insightful!"
Immunology Medical Specialist II, Regeneron
- Renick Blosser, Associate Director of CNS Marketing and Thought Leader Liaison, ALKERMES
- Priya Kartik, Founder and CEO, ENSPIRE ACADEMY
- Owen Muir, KOL, PSYCHIATRIC DOCTOR
- Rocco Panaia, Director, Immunology, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS
- Deborah Penza, Group Chief Compliance Officer, HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Jason Plant, Regional Sales Manager, Mid Atlantic, AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Penny Sekerak, Vice President, Clinical Affairs, Prof. ED, and Demand Generation, NICO
- Badal Shah, Managing Director, QPHARMA
- Scott Thompson, co-CEO, ACCELERATION POINT
- Saru Wade, Executive Director, Thought Leader Engagement Marketing, ALKERMES
- Wayne Winegarden, Senior Fellow and Director Center for Medical Economics and Innovation, PACIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueLe Méridien Philadelphia
1421 Arch Street, 19102
Philadelphia, PA, USA
A limited and exclusive room block is available for the 2nd Thought Leader Engagement Summit. To take advantage of our discounted room rate of $179++ please use this link: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1645046331301&key=GRP&app=resvlink
or call the venue 888-627-7031. The group rate is available until May 17, 2022.
Please note there is only one official, exclusive housing block for this event. Any other channels for booking reservations are not authorized. If you are contacted by a 3rd party housing company claiming to have a relationship with us, our event and/or The LeMeridien Philadelphia; these companies and others like it are not in any way affiliated with us.