Life sciences commercialization is at a crucial inflection point.
Evolving customer behaviors and needs have raised a number of core questions that pharma need to ask of themselves in order to optimize from top to bottom, remove barriers and isolate real life outcomes:
- What role does industry play beyond the product supporting quality of care and outcomes?
- How can solving customer challenges and improving outcomes translate into supercharged brand strategies?
- What does digital health really mean for commercial pharma?
- How do we collectively work towards better patient outcomes as a result of all our digital health efforts?
- Are we too quick to allow perceived regulatory complexity to limit better customer experiences?
- How can we ensure that senior management understands the why and supports the what to enable traction in digital health?
The 2nd Decoding Digital Health
for Life Sciences event is focused on helping life science commercial teams successfully navigate the path to digital health innovation, investment and patient impact.
Participants will leave the event with the basis for their own digital health action plan; and an ability to better clarify a problem, evaluate options, reframe risk, and think strategically/tangibly on how to engage with digital health.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Enhancing your digital business revenue: examine how to deliver on path to reimbursement through digital health and medicine products
- Making Digital Health Happen - Execution Dynamics and Lessons Learned:
- Experience from commercial teams that have done this before: execution agility, how do you get it?
- Overcome quality, regulatory, legal challenges
- Strategic Partnerships: understanding how pharma companies have successfully launched pilots, what they did well and best practices?
- Analyze Go-To-Market Approaches and Experiences:
- Real world experiences - what worked and didn't work and what can we learn from industry examples of GTM innovation
- Discuss perspectives from "people who crossed over" to digital health - what were their successes? And what would they have done differently?
- Identify the right customer insights and the leverage data, technology and human-centered approaches to better formulate digital health capabilities in tandem with brand strategy
- Solution Area and Condition Deep Dives: Evaluate emerging digital health solution areas aligned to commercial use cases e.g. data and automation, Health at Home (Distributed Care), Health Equity
- Implement agile methodologies to drive more effective decision making: is building in-house teams to do this counter-intuitive?
Who Should Attend
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers with a commercial focus from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include: Digital Health (i.e, digital therapeutics, telemedicine, big data/ advanced analytics, connected health and wearables, etc.)
- Digital Health
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Medicine
- Digital Accelerator
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Brand Managers
- Digital Business Development/ Solutions
- Commercial Excellence/Operations
- Commercial Strategy
- Patient Solutions
- Patient Engagement
- External Innovation
- BD and In-Licensing
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Medical Affairs
- Legal Counsel and MLR
- Thomas McCourt, Chief Executive Officer, IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS
- Pamela Abaza R.Ph., M.S.M, Director Human Health IT, Patient Access, Public Policy and Affordability, MERCK
- Priyanka Argawal, Director, Digital Health, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
- Joy Bhosai, Co-Founder and CEO, PLUTO HEALTH
- Mischa Cohn, Senior Consultant, EVOLUTION ROAD
- Priya Durvasula, Associate Vice President, Digital Quality, ELI LILLY
- Sarah Ernst, Senior Director, Digital Strategy and Partnering, SANOFI
- Shwen Gwee, Vice President and Head of Global Digital Strategy, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
- Mike Hartwell, Strategic Sales Director, Life Sciences, UNITE US
- Monique Levy, Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer, WOEBOT HEALTH
- Alvaro Luna, Associate Principal, EVOLUTION ROAD
- Bernice Ma, Associate Principal, Digital Health Practice, EVOLUTION ROAD
- Bryan Mallitz, Director, Digital Health and Innovation, MERCK
- S. Hassan Naqvi, Lead, Global Digital Health Commercialization, ASTRAZENECA
- Jason O’Meara, Vice President, Enterprise Data and Solutions Architecture, PFIZER
- Whit Rawlinson, US Oncology Marketing, Digital Innovation and Customer Experience, MERCK ONCOLOGY
- Brion Raymond, Chief Business Officer, LUMINOPIA
- Meghan Rivera, US, Managing Director, ORGANON
- Melissa Saw, Global Digital Partnerships, BAYER
- Sukhveer Singh, Global Head of Healthcare Insights, Roche Informatics Solutions, ROCHE
- Abby Staible, Director, Global Commercial Digital and Innovation, ASTRAZENECA
- John Thomas, Formerly Principal, Healthcare Strategy and Solutions, AMAZON BUSINESS
- Brad Van Orden, Director Digital Medicine and Digital Therapeutics, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
- Ethan Wergelis-Isaacson, Digital Health Strategy and Business Development, OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Jian Yang, Senior Director, Digital Health, ELI LILLY
- Amir Zur, Head of R&D Digital Health Products, TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueLe Méridien Philadelphia
1421 Arch Street, 19102
Philadelphia, PA, USA
A limited and exclusive room block is available for the 2nd Decoding Digital Health Summit. To take advantage of our discounted room rate of $189++ please use this link: https://bit.ly/353m0pc
or call the venue 888-627-7031. The group rate is available until May 31, 2022.
Please note there is only one official, exclusive housing block for this event. Any other channels for booking reservations are not authorized. If you are contacted by a 3rd party housing company claiming to have a relationship with us, our event and/or The LeMeridien Philadelphia; these companies and others like it are not in any way affiliated with us.