Our 11th European Biomass to Power Summit
will take place on the 15th & 16th February 2023 in London, UK.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biomass industry: feedstock suppliers, biomass plant operators, end-product manufacturers, as well as technology providers - for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
- Biomass Market Overview
- What is the current state of the biomass trade environment? Considering the Demand patterns, sourcing techniques, and new markets.
- Assessing the socioeconomic and regulatory dynamics of biomass in Europe's energy transition.
- Current and Upcoming Regulations for Biomass
- Evaluating major policy developments, as well as the complications and possibilities they offer for the biomass technologies.
- Identifying possibilities and obstacles on the path to zero emissions.
- What are industrialists’ thoughts on sustainable biomass as a means of fulfilling reducing carbon emissions objectives?
- Is biomass a reasonable choice for reducing carbon emissions in energy-intensive industries?
- Biomass's route to carbon neutrality
- What will the state of the biomass market be in 7-10 years?
- How can biomass sustain its place as an integral consideration of Europe's energy mix?
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and Gas companies
- Utility companies
- Electricity Providers
- Oil and Gas suppliers
- Chemical Suppliers
- Power Companies
- Renewable Energy companies
- Wood stock and pellets providers
- Biomass Producers
- Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies
- Trade Associations- Renewable Energy Consultancies
- Regional & National Governments
- Regulatory & Research Bodies
- Heike Santen, Director Forecasting and Optimisation, Vattenfall
- Duk Yong Daniel Kwon, Project Manager Associate Future Biomass Supply, Vattenfall
- Luca Corello, Global Sales Head Trader, Duferco Biomasse
- Ennio Prizzi, Policy Officer, Bioenergy Europe
- Begona Fernandez Caso, Director of Biomass Supply, ENCE
- Ari Suomilammi, Director, Gasum Oy
- Johan Mertens, Biomass Officer, Engie
- Goizeder Barberena Ibanez, Biomass Strategy & Business Development Manager, CENER
- Nicolas Viart, Technical Director, Sustainable Biomass Program
- Philippe Marchand, Biofuel Expert, Independent
- Yoshinobu Kusano, Executive Advisor & General Manager, Fuel Procurement Group, Biomass Energy, RENOVA, Inc.
- Bengt- Erik Löfgren, Chief Executive Officer/ Founder, AFAB and Swedish Pellet Association
- Ondrej Tarabus, Director, Climate Programme, Preferred by Nature
- Johan Granath, Senior Vice President, Ekman Group
- Lauma Kazusa. Head Of Market Analysis, Suez Trading
- Andy Hill, Chairman, Wood Recyclers’ Association
- Jens Wolf, VP Commercial, General Manager Europe, Enviva
- Michael Wild, Principal, Wild & Partner
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHard Rock Hotel London
Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7DL
London, United KingdomPhone
: +44 (0) 800 330 8089 Website