Enhancing Armoured Capability on NATO's Eastern Flank
As war touches up against NATO's Eastern Flank, many European nations have announced increased defence spending and are prioritising modernisation and procurement projects. Conflict in Ukraine has demonstrated the enduring importance of heavy metal land warfare, but also how outdated technology and methods, combined with anti-tank weapons, can render armoured vehicles into burning hulks.
Held in the context of current events, Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe
will provide key decision-makers, international partners, users, and industry with a unique opportunity to work together and share knowledge on all aspects of armoured vehicle deployment, procurement, cooperation, and sustainment in Eastern Europe.
Taking place over two conference days, the Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe 2022
agenda will feature topics including armoured vehicle requirements and procurement activities, future forces and the threat environment, training and simulation, maintenance, repair, overhaul, fleet management, in-service support and current operational challenges faced by Land Force Commanders and other operators.
We hope you can join us in Warsaw from 27-28 September 2022!
Key Topics Include
- Armour requirements and procurement processes
- Enhancing Survivability and Protection
- Improving Vehicle Mobility and Firepower
- case studies of armoured vehicles in battlefield operations
2022 Conference Chairman
- General Sir Adrian Bradshaw, KCB, OBE, DL, Former Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe (2014-2017), & 2022 Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe Chairman
Early-Confirmed 2022 Speakers
- Admiral Emil Eftimov, Chief of Defence, Bulgarian Armed Forces
- Sandy Long, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Army for Defense Exports & Cooperation
- Jozef Zekucia, Director General, Modernization Department (National Armaments Director), Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic
- Miha Matek, Head of Armament Project Management Division, Slovenian Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant General Alexander Sollfrank, Commander, NATO Joint Support and Enabling Command
- Lieutenant General Gaetano ZAUNER, Deputy Chief of Staff, Italian Army
- Major General Mihail Dimitrov Popov, Commander, Bulgarian Land Forces
- Major General Veiko-Vello Palm, Deputy Commander, Estonian Defence Forces
- Major General Cristian Dan, Commander, Multinational Division South East, Romanian Armed Forces
- Major General Dariusz Ryczkowski, Deputy Commander, NATO Joint Support and Enabling Command
- Major General Norbert Wagner, Commander, NATO Joint Force Training Centre
- Major General Kevin M. Copsey, Chief of Staff, NATO Allied Rapid Reaction Corps
- Martins Paskevics, Under Secretary of State for Logistics, Latvian Ministry of Defence
- Major General José R. Pérez Pérez, Director of Acquisitions, Logistics Command, Spanish Army
- Major General Damien de Marsac, Deputy Chief of Staff, Plans & Programs, French Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Joseph E. Hilbert, Commanding General, 7th Army Training Command, U.S. Army
- Brigadier Nick Cowey MBE, Senior Responsible Owner, Challenger 3 Programme, British Army HQ
- Colonel Valentin Skroza, G-3 Armored Mechanized Brigade, Republic of Croatia Ministry of Defence
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Emilii Plater 49, 00- 125
Warsaw, PolandGroup Rate
: 720.00 PLN excluding applicable taxes and feesReservation Method
: Reserve your room calling the hotel directly using the following details below. We have reserved a selection of rooms at a discounted group rate, subject to availability;Call
: +48 22 328 88 60Email
: Armoured Vehicles Eastern EuropeCut-off date
: 25th August 2022 (After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.)