(Air - Land - Sea - Robotics)As Unmanned Systems and Robotics capabilities continue to grow exponentially, Military, Academia and Industry thought leaders are collaborating to safely and effectively incorporate Unmanned Systems (UxS) into combat and within multi domains (Air-Land-Sea). Ever increasing DoD support operations sustaining these emerging capabilities, needs and requirements for U.S. defense superiority, continue to focus on cutting edge technological advantages with the end goal to maintain dominance in the future battlefield.
Needs - Capabilities - Requirements - Opportunities
With this in mind, we have created the Unmanned Systems West Summit to offer an engaging forum where we will comprehensively analyze and assist in furthering dialogue that will cover not only the tactical and technical priorities and challenges of autonomy and artificial intelligence, but the ongoing research and innovation that will help integrate both UxS and robotic capabilities into support for the U.S. warfighter and their allies.
Join our Unmanned Systems West Summit as our esteemed faculty and representatives will address these topics as well as emerging opportunities, capabilities, requirements and technologies, as well as their applications for UxV, and what this continued development means for our military.
- The Honorable Nickolas H. Guertin, Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Bryan Scurry, SES, Executive Director, Naval Air Forces, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Dr. Jaret C. Riddick, Principal Director for Autonomy, Office of the Director of Defense Research and Engineering for Modernization OUSD(R&E)
- Dennis Teefy, Project Director, Sensors Aerial Intelligence (PDSAI), Program Executive Office Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Colonel Nathan Diller, Director, USAF AFWERX Technology Accelerator
- Colonel Robert Ryan, Director of Robotics Requirements, Maneuver Capabilities Development Integration Directorate, Directorate Futures Command
- Captain Ben Cohen, Director The NavalX SoCal Tech Bridge, USMC
- Captain Patrick Thien, Deputy Director, Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (SMWDC), Mine Warfare Division, USN
- Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director Robotics, U.S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- CAPT Shea S. Thompson, Commodore, Surface Development Squadron ONE (CSDS 1), USN
- Commander Jerry Daley, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Surface Vehicles Division ONE, USN
- Major Mike Brabner, Chief, Air Branch, U.S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE)
- Maj David “Jon” Lilja, Assistant Product Manager, Future Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Army Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office, Program Executive Office, Army Aviation
- Rebecca Boxerman, Science Advisor, ONR, Science Advisor to Commander, Naval Surface Forces, Surface Development Squadron (SURFDEVRON) 1
- Dr. Christopher P. Heagney, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Fleet/Force Advisor, US Naval Forces Southern Command & US Navy 4th Fleet (USNAVSO/FOURTHFLT)
- Mike Tall, Senior Scientific Technical Manager (SSSTM), Project Overmatch Autonomy Lead, Integrated Autonomous C4ISR,, Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC)
- Colonel (USAF-ret) Stephen “Lux” Luxion, Executive Director, ASSURE FAA Center of Excellence for UAS
- Steve Fendley, President, Unmanned Systems, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
- Jane Bishop, Vice President and General Manager, Global Surveillance, Autonomous Systems Division, Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems
- Wayne Pender, Senior Vice President of Air Systems, Textron Systems
- Layne Merritt, VP for Tech Innovation, Elbit Systems of America
- Erik Grant, Vice President, C-UAS Solutions, CACI International Inc.
- Dr. N. Andrew Browning, Senior Program Director of Autonomy, AeroVironment
- Dr. Nick Ernest, Chief AI Architect, Thales USA
- Dave Ogburn, Capture Manager, Undersea and Seabed Technologies, Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Neil Zerbe, CEO, AeroSpace & Defense Industry Partners
- Jerry L. Frazier, Jr., Amalgam Defense Solutions, LLC, Managing Partner, Director, Integrated Air and Missile Defense
- Colonel (USA-ret) Rob Menti, Business Development, Armament Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation Defense Systems
- Jake McLeod, Business Development Executive, U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM), U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Programs, Insitu
- Chris Pehrson, Chief Growth Officer, Parry Labs
- Andrew Van Timmeren, Vice President of Government Strategy & Business Development, Blue Force Technologies
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Preliminary Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.