Our AI for Defense Summit
will bring together members of the military services, federal government, research labs, industry, and academia to discuss ways to achieve AI
across the DoD to enhance decision making, situational awareness, and advanced autonomous capabilities. This year's event will focus on harnessing big data standards, machine learning, and advanced analytics to deliver artificially intelligent systems across the department for enhanced efficiency, superiority, technological overmatch, and decision advantage.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Developing, Coordinating, and Synchronizing AI-Enabled Autonomous Capabilities Across the Army
- Air Force Strategies for Continually Innovating and Integrating Autonomous Capabilities
- Creating an Autonomous Defense: Lessons Learned and Future Innovation
- Accelerating the Adoption and Integration of AI for Decision Advantage
- Researching and Integrating Artificial Intelligence to Enable Naval Automation
- Driving Innovative Research in Autonomy and Robotics to Multiply Soldier Strength and Performance
- Exploring the Intersection of Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
- Developing Trustworthy, Secure AI-Enabled Autonomous Systems
Why You Should Attend This Summit:Artificial intelligence
is changing the landscape of war, and it remains a top focus area for the Department of Defense. The Pentagon has requested its largest budget ever for research and development in 2023, with a particular emphasis on artificial intelligence and technology. This year's newly re-focused AI for Defense Summit
will provide perspectives from senior leaders across the DoD, military, academia, and industry on how AI
and autonomous systems can enhance U.S. defense capabilities and ways to accelerate the development and integration of emerging technologies for robust national security.
The 2022 AI for Defense Summit
will provide a 'town-hall' style forum to discuss the advanced capabilities that AI
and ML provide to warfighters to enhance their situational awareness, information advantage, combat force power, and overall capability at the strategic and tactical edge. As U.S. adversaries continually invest in AI
and ML to counter U.S. influence and power, it is imperative the U.S. rapidly pursues and leverages the power of AI
across a whole of government approach to improve business processes, deliver the warfighter's information advantage, speed up data dissemination, aid in decision making, identify threats and targets, enhance the efficiency of logistics and so much more. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from senior leadership, ask questions, and share their own insights and perspectives as to the role of AI
and autonomous systems in our nation's defense. Join us at this year's event to discuss how to enhance AI
initiatives across the DoD to enable the warfighter's maximum advantage.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in AI
, machine learning, and autonomy to include key policymakers across military and civilian offices.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and government as it relates to AI, machine learning, and autonomy.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies, policy considerations, and solutions of interest to the DoD and government for AI, machine learning, and autonomy.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2022 AI for Defense Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information