Going on to its 9th edition, the European Bulk Liquid Storage 2022
will once again bring senior executives from the liquid storage industry to discuss the latest developments in the liquid storage business, market dynamics impacting supply and demand trends, technology innovations, and a strategic and logistic overview of ports infrastructure while providing an informative & balanced discussion for participants.
Over two days, the event will gather representatives from oil and chemical companies, port authorities, terminal operators, technology suppliers as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Join us in Rotterdam for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key topics include:
- European Bulk Liquid Storage Market Update & Outlook
- Arguments For & Against Hydrogen
- Benefits & Drawbacks of LNG
- Innovations For Bio-Fuels
- Identifying Opportunities & Challenges of The Energy Transition
- Benefits & Pitfalls of Storing Ammonia & Methanol
- Policy & Regulation
- Enhancing The Infrastructure of Ports
- Optimising Supply Chain Management
- Digital Transformation & Data Analysis
- Reinvigorating Your Business Strategy For The Future
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and Gas companies
- Chemical companies
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- Market analysts
- Chairman – Mike Sachs, Independent Consultant
- Vic Brodrick, Commercial Director, UM Terminals
- Jonathan Feys, Head of Sales, Vopak
- Enrique Mozo, Business Development Director, Rubis Terminals
- Agustin Silva, COO, Buran Energy
- Mark Waddington, Director, Channoil Energy
- John Reynolds, Managing Director, Reynolds Training Services*
- Nicole Hameister, Terminal Manager, Canal Terminal Company
- Hakan Jubel, Business Development Manager Liquified Gases, Emerson Technologies
- Roberto Bastida, Business Development Manager, Cartagena Port
- Stefana Sopco, Head of Marketing, Smart Flow
- Peter Mackay, Director, HCB Cargo Media LTD
- Rene Loozen, Consultancy Business Director, Insights Global
- Giacomo Boati, Executive Director, IHS Markit
- Juan Jose Malave, US Contracts Manager, G&H Contracts*
*Subject to Final Confirmation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.