The 2nd Annual Critical Infrastructure Security Summit
will focus on defending and creating resilient systems to protect our nation's vital infrastructure from outside threats and other dangers. The interconnectivity and advanced capabilities that digital systems have provided to our nation's infrastructure systems also poses an avenue of approach for America's enemies to cripple US production and economic power without having to fire a shot.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Providing the Services and Capabilities to Secure National and Local Critical Infrastructure
- Enhancing Security of Critical Energy Infrastructure to Increase Resiliency Against Cyber, Physical, and Natural Hazards
- Implementing Innovative Solutions to Solve ICS Cybersecurity Challenges in the Electricity Sector
- Strengthening US Supply Chain Infrastructure to Protect National Security and Economic Interests
- Protecting Oil & Natural Gas Industry Systems through Timely Threat Analysis and Information Sharing
- Increasing Resilience of US Transportation Systems to Ensure the Free Movement of People and Goods
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
As recent attacks on US interests have shown, many of the industries required to maintain our way of life are vulnerable to cyber-attacks from outside actors as well as a number of other man-made and natural threats. As the nation and the globe become more interconnected through advanced technologies, losing these capabilities for even a couple of days can grind daily life to a halt or hinder many of the normal activities across our country. The recent passage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act gained bipartisan support and made available $1.2 trillion for projects to build new infrastructure as well as modernize that which already exists. The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act represents the largest infrastructure bill in US history and affects infrastructure ranging from transit to water and broadband internet. Attendees will hear from senior leaders from across Government and Industry detailing the threats currently facing critical infrastructure
sectors as well as the solutions needed to overcome them. Additionally, a panel of supply chain experts will for an open dialogue on the supply chain crisis and will highlight the need for public-private partnership to solve it.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Critical Infrastructure communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open
The 2022 Critical Infrastructure Security Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
2022 Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Chris Inglis, National Cyber Director, The White House
- Hon. Melissa G. Dalton, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Hemispheric Affairs, DoD
- David Frederick, Executive Director, Cyber Command
- Dr. David Mussington, Executive Assistant Director for Infrastructure Security, CISA
- Wanda T. Jones-Heath, SES, Principal Cyber Advisor, Department of the Air Force
- Rich Chavez, SES, Director of the Office of Intelligence, Security and Emergency Response, U.S. Department of Transportation
- David Ring, Section Chief, Cyber Division, FBI
- Angela Haun, Executive Director, ONG-ISAC
- Radhika Fox, Assistant Administrator, Office of Water, Environmental Protection Agency
- Robert M. Lee, CEO, Dragos, Inc.
- Dr. Bradley Martin, Director, RAND National Security Supply Chain Institute
- Bob Kolasky, Senior Vice President for Critical Infrastructure, Exiger
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueAmerican Institute of Architects National HQ
1735 New York Ave NW,