Surface Warships & Offshore Patrol Vessels Asia 2022
Following on from the success of our International Surface Warships & OPV International Conference
in London, we are delighted to be launching the inaugural dedicated Surface Warships Asia event in Busan, South Korea in April 2023. (Dates to be announced soon)
The track record of our international conference in attracting truly global participation is unrivalled, drawing in senior military and industry leaders from the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. This breadth of attendance and the personal contributions we have had from the First Sea Lord, the U.S. Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, many Heads of Navy and Fleet Commanders, as well as Royal Navy, NATO and regional Navy Commanders, underpins the significance of international collaboration and exchange of ideas. However, we understand that more regional issues can sometimes be lost in an international audience.
Our dedicated Asia-Pacific conference will evaluate the unique political and operational issues of the region. What will be in particular focus is the rapid modernisation programmes of the regions Navies. Surface Warships & Offshore Patrol Vessels Asia
will provide a unique opportunity to hear Naval Chiefs and Programme Managers from the region outline their objectives and requirements for the future.
The premier meeting ground for the maritime community
- 30+ Speakers
- 15+ Nations
- 10+ Networking Hours
- 100+ Attendees
Benefits of Attending:
- Enhance your understanding of ship design priorities to retain maritime superiority against near-peer opponents
- Upgrade operational versatility and multi-mission modularity to face the full spectrum of threats in the future operating environment
- Improve battlespace awareness by meeting leading solution providers of combat management systems, mission planning software, and sensor systems
- Inform your organisation of national shipbuilding strategies and modernisation requirements of regional Navies to formulate winning business proposals
- Collaborate with allies on shared threats in the region and discuss how to improve interoperability between Asian nations and global partners
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueAnanti Hilton Busan
Busan, Gijang-gun, South Korea